Chapter 14 - Introductions

"Alright, now that we're all here, why don't we introduce ourselves?" Kakashi eye-smiled.

"Why don't you go first? You seem suspicious," Naruto squinted his eyes at Kakashi. I deadpanned at him.

"Okay then....I'm Kakashi Hatake. Things I like and things I hate... I don't feel like telling you that. My dreams for the future... never really thought about it... As for my hobbies... I have lots of hobbies," Pervert sensei finished with an eye-smile.

"Bruh," Sakura, Naruto and I said in unison.

"Maa....Don't look at me like that. Well, you're next, pinky," Ka- I mean pervert sensei said.

"I have a name, sensei!!!" Sakura grew a tick mark. "I'm Sakura Haruno. I like collecting herbs and making medicines....and...." she eyed Sasuke with a blush. "My dream for the future..." she eyed Sasuke again.

"And your hates?"

"Naruto," Sakura huffed. "And Kiori."

"No one said you could call me Kiori," I eyed her with narrowed eyes and a huff.

"Maa....don't argue." Ka- Pervert sensei eye-smiled.

"Stop saying that."

"What?"

"You keep saying 'Maa'."

"Ma- That's only because the stupid author can't help but put that in every single sentence I say."

"Fourth wall." Three 'genins' deadpanned.

A Tenzo appeared behind Kakashi. "Fourth wall."

"CUUUTTTT!!!!" Shimiko appeared beside them.

"Hm?" Kakashi stared at her.

"Replay, replay," Shimiko sighed. "And fudge off, Yamato."

"Who's yamato?" Tenzo asked.

"I-I mean Tenzo. You're not supposed to be here," Shimiko sighed, again.

"Okay." Tenzo said before disappearing in a shunshin of leaves.

"Oki, nothing happened, continue~" Shimiko eye-smiled and disappeared.

"Maa....don't argue," Kakashi eye-smiled. "Well, you're next, whiskers."

"I'm Naruto Uzumaki. I like instant ramen in a cup, and I really like the ramen Iruka Sensei got me at the Ichiraku Noodle Shop, but I hate the three minutes you have to wait after you pour the water in the ramen cup. I also like to hang out with Kiori-chan.

My hobby is eating different kinds of ramen and comparing them, and my future dream is to be the greatest Hokage! Then the whole village will stop disrespecting me and start treating me like I'm somebody. Somebody important!"

"That was long," I commented.

"Well, why don't you go next, ponytail?" Pervert-sensei eye-smiled at me.

"I don't always tie my hair up in a ponytail," I huffed. "Whatever. I'm Kiori Kurayami. I like....uh...iced coffee. I hate h- uh....I don't know. My hobbies are making coffee and spending time with my family. My dream is to...drink their coffee again..." I muttered the last part quietly which was only heard by Kakashi.

"Are you even supposed to be drinking coffee?" Sakura deadpanned.

"I don't know. I just like it," I shrugged.

"Last, emo." Kakashi threw a glance at Sasuke who glared at him.

"My name is Sasuke Uchiha. I hate a lot of things, and I don't particularly like anything. What I have is not a dream, because I will make it a reality. I'm going to restore my clan, and kill a certain someone," he said.