Chapter 16

Warning: This story may not be suitable for a very young age due to some unscripted words...

---

DUKE

That bitch is getting in to my nerve! First thing in the morning, she greeted me with this fucking penis.

"Aaargh!" I groan as I struggle to pull the thing out of my chest. Fuck! What did she put in it? Why does it was fucking hard to remove? It was fucking painful.

"Duke, it was already 9:38 AM. This was the first time you failed to beat the time. You'll gonna be late for your 10:00 AM meeting today with the Russian shareholders. Should I switch your virtual assistance to Terry to adjust your appointments today?" Great! I'm fucking late. Ugh!

"Yes, Ding, please."

I heard a beep from him and then Terry came to greet me, "Good day, Duke! How may I help you?"

"Terry, adjust all my appointments today and route it immediately to Jane's organizer. I'll be late today."

"Noted of that, Sir."

I marched out of the bathroom and went to that crazy bitch's room. I barged in to her room and found her still sleeping like a rock.

"Hey! Wake up, you crazy bitch! Look at what you did to me!"

She got up on her bed in surprise, still in a daze. She yawned, scratching her lids. I clench her thin arms on both sides and shake her hard to wake her.

"What the fuck is your problem, you fucking grumpy old man!"

"Look at what you did! I have a meeting at 10:00 and I'm gonna be fucking late! I couldn't fucking get rid of it! What did you put in it?"

She was silent for a moment and her eyes were fixed on the penis that was sticking on my chest. She then let out a weak cackle until it gets louder and harder which echoed throughout all the corners and corridors of the mansion. She laughs like a stupid monkey, and it felt so insulting. God damn it!

"Shut up, you psychopath! Take this out of my chest! Auurrrg!" I badly want to punch her. If only she wasn't a woman, I would really beat her, endlessly.

"I'm warning you, Bitch! Take this out of my... Auurrgh!" I groan when she suddenly pulled the thing without gentleness. She didn't even warn me. It was excruciating painful. Damn this woman!

I unintentionally pushed her away out of whammy. "Why did you do that?!" I exclaimed in distress.

This woman is a natural illness! She can effortlessly cut your life span in half. Even if I live a good healthy lifestyle, with a life expectancy of 85 years according to studies, but with her, she's much worst than all the vises combined. Urg! I just hope I could still survive before I could even reach the age of '40s. Oh, Lord!

"You told me to take that off. I'm just helping." She shrugged.

"But I didn't tell you to do it that way," I said.

"Ano ba'ng nilagay mo dito?!"

"Uhm? Industrial adhesive."

"What?! An industrial glue?" I huffed in disbelief. She puts the strongest adhesive on my skin and it fucking painful, it burns like hell! This is not a fun prank. This psycho had fucking gone far. She's hopeless and too much to bear.

"You've gone out-of-hand. This is not funny."

"Duke, Look, I didn't mean to... Well, at first, I intentionally wanted to put that on your forehead but I realized it's not good, but you pulled me last night and I accidentally drop that fucking dick on your chest. You know what, you should be thankful instead because it didn't land on your forehead." She laughed.