Chapter 14

Warning: This story may not be suitable for a very young age due to some unscripted words...

---

DUKE

Oh, dear Jesus, it was such a peaceful slumber last night and the scent of the morning breeze gives me a hint of a perfect day to come. I move my body and buckled my arms on the pillow beside me. I smiled with my eyes still closed. This was the first time that I had gotten a straight and complete, proper rest after the day we got married and I would want to make the most out of it. If only Ding could make the time freeze, I'd ask him to freeze the time forever.

I felt Vlance moves on my side and she buried her body as she tries to snuggle onto my neck.

"Good morning," I said, brighter than sunshine with my heavy lids still close.

I reached my palm to her head but something peculiar piqued my senses. Her head felt rough and hard. I urge to unfold my leaden eyelids from sleep as an uncanny feeling that there was something was really in an off beam. My blur vision slowly adjusted as I was still in a daze.

I heaved in whammy with my face stretching in horror as it came like a bolt from the blue the moment I recognized what it was. It was Vlance's pet alligator, crawling freely on the bed.

"Aaaaargh!" I squalled in terror as
I pulled away from the creature in front of me. It was all too late when I realized that I had already reached the edge of the bed when I plummet off with a loud thud.

"Vlaaaaaaaance!" I exploded like a volcano.

"Dude, come out. Please, open the door!" I heard my brother continuously knocks on the door loudly, in too much urgency.

I hurriedly opened the door for him and I saw my brother with his friends, wearing a perturbing look on their faces.

"What the fuck is happening—" I fell dumbstruck the moment I heard something's odd. My brows furrowed when we heard a rooster crowing, goat bleating, pig squealing, ducks quaking, a cow mooing, and a hoarse whining all together as it echoed throughout my entire house.

"You're crazy wife turned the house like a horrible farmhouse. It was all in a total disaster!" Jaden said, exasperatedly.

"Old MacDonald had a farm
Ee-i-ee-i-o
And on that farm, he had some cows
Ee-i-ee-i-o
With a moo-moo here
And a moo-moo there
Here a moo, there a moo
Everywhere a moo-moo
Old MacDonald had a farm
Ee-i-ee-i-o
And on that farm, he had some chicks
Ee-i-ee-i-o
With a cluck-cluck here
And a cluck-cluck there
Here a cluck, there a cluck
Everywhere a cluck-cluck
With a moo-moo here
And a moo-moo there
Here a moo, there a moo
Everywhere a moo-moo"

We run quickly to the living room when we heard the psychopath stupidly singing and there we saw her wearing a pair of neoprene muck boots, a button-down checkered shirt, a top with an insulated bib, a vest, and a hat, all dress up like farmer.

"Calm down, Mrs. Cow, the baby will come out soon. Oh, his head, his head, I can see his head. Come on, Mumma cow, push a little more."

All of us fell into a total state of disbelief as we were being greeted by some domesticated, ruminant livestock roaming freely everywhere.

"Mooooooo!" The cow weeps in pain as she was giving birth to a calf.

"There he is! There he is!" Vlance cheered excitedly as she carefully pulled out the calf from the mother cow.