Chapter 44

Emerald's Note :

Hi, guys!

This is the complete version from the Teaser published last week...

Hope, you guys, enjoy it!

---

Warning: This story may not be suitable for a very young age due to some unscripted words...

---

DUKE

I decided to follow her without her noticing me until we reach the elevator, she is going back to our suite. I waited for her to reach our penthouse before I press the elevator button to follow her. When I get there, she was already in the bathroom.

"Ding, are you there?" Her phone beep and Ding activated. She asked me to install DING on her phone before.

"I'm here, Vlance. Anything I could help you?"

"Please, send a message to Duke that I'll be there in five minutes."

"Alright, Vlance. Message has been sent. Anything else?" I saw the sweater she borrowed from his boyfriend, was scattered on the floor so I took it and put it in the laundry bin.

"That's all. Thanks, Ding." She goes out of the bathroom and was moving in a total urgency. I was just observing her.

She got startled when she realize my presence, making her jump and step backward, losing her balance. My quick reflexes seem to have it on mind and I was able to catch her, preventing her from falling.

"D-Duke!"

I was just staring at her without a word to say. I was in so much pain and all I could think of right now is that she had completely ruined me, just like how she had warned me. My arm were still latching on her slender waist and we were just there standing in the same position for a long period. "Uhm, Duke, can you let go of me now..." She wasn't still finish talking when out of a sudden, my mind exhibit a total manic state and I had stolen her a kiss, that is not gentle at all. Something that is possessive and domineering.

"D-Duke. Stop it! I can't breathe!"

"This is not the right time. Please, let's have dinner firs..." I have totally lose it all. I became impatient and begun showing territorial behavior, driven to mark her, erasing every touch he had left on her.

"Duke, no! Stop! Augh!" I tugged off the towel that was covering her body. There was an objection but she was not fighting.

I kiss her again but she wasn't answering. She was just letting me do whatever I want to do to her body. I took my steps pushing her on the wall while my lips trail down to her ear down to her neck, marking every inch of it. I quickly took off my coat, next my inner clothing, and finally, I unbuckle my pants. I pulled her thighs up, spreading apart on my waist. Her back was pressing againts the wall. My erection successfully found her opening and even if she wasn't still completely wet, it was able to invade her inside.

"Aurrghhh! Duke, I'm hurting. Please, be gentle." There was a light formation of liquid from her eyes. She was seriously in pain but I was so lost off my mind that I was becoming compulsive.

I begin thrusting continuously, devouring her, unmindful of her discomfort.

She was so beautifully ponding up and down against the wall, producing a loud thud as I continuously thrust. Her face was crumpled, her eyes were closed, and her lips were pale and cracked. Probably, because of the discomfort she was feeling and the cold weather we were experiencing.