Chapter 7

Warning: This story may not be suitable for very young age due to some unscripted words...

---

VLANCE

I lost my balance and fall, together with the glasses and other stuffs that was placed on the top of the counter and everything shattered down the ground. I sat up, close my eyes and shook my head to clear my vision as I felt a little dizzy from the sudden hard punch I just received.

"Tarantado ka! Didn't we agreed that if you lose on the drag race, you'll stop meddling with my business!" said Cholo, the foolish promoter of an illegal street fight—The Street Fist as they call, a blood sport wherein homeless minor boys being lured to spar with one another, unjustly compensated with a piece of bun to feed their empty stomach, while the asshole elite boys bets as they cruelly enjoy watching the poor young boys almost kill each other. They were badly treated like cocks on a cockpit. Most of them suffer severe injuries without even giving them medical assistance; three poor innocent boys had died already. Cholo's business was controlled by the folonious syndicate known as Illimunati Dealings, that syndicate involves in all the illegal trades in the country which was being secretly run by unknown businessmen and being protected by some corrupt politicians and officials of the government. This must end.

"Why did you reported us to the police?" Cholo tugged on my shirt with his two hands and pulled me up.

I gave him a scronful laugh. "Your such a fool to believe me, don't you?" I wipe the upper part of my lip with my thumb as I felt a small amount of hot liquid rushed out from my nose. It was my blood.

The controvesial drag race which I got involve with, was actually a bet. If I lose, I must stop meddling with their business. If they lose, they must stop their business. I lose, if it wasn't because of a stray cat who crossed the road which gives me no choice but to crash my car on an electric post, which brought a complete power interruption to the entire city.

I gave him a smug.

"Psychopath!" He pushed me. "Do you think, you could just easily drag down my business by reporting me to the police?" He snickered.

Cholo was taken by the police after I reported him, but unfortunately, he was being released because of the powerful influence of the Illuminati Dealings.

I snickered with him too, trying to provoke him. He stopped when he realized he is being mocked by me. "Putang ina!" he furiously cursed out at me and punch me once again, but that didn't stop me from laughing, instead—it got even more louder which echoed all through the entire bar.

"Oh, poor Cholo. Is it only women you can beat? I pity guys like you—Ballsless," I said blunty, provoking him even more.

Cholo produced a prolonged rumbling grrrr sound of unacceptable defeat. He is now in total rage. He looks undeniably insulted.

"Ma'am, Sir, tama na po 'yan!" Jessy and the manager screamed begging us to stop.

Cholo was about to grab my collar  again, but I quickly catch his hands and I twisted his wrist which made his body turn back at me. "Aargh!" He groaned in too much pain. He's strength is so unmanly weak. Maybe, my martial arts skills was just fully developed.

I twisted and sqeezed his arm at his back even harder, and chocked him with my free arm. Using my foot, I kick his legs behind to make him drop his knees on the floor. I pushed him making him lie down, and then pressed my weight and force against him with his chest and belly lying face down the cold floor. "Stop it, Vlance! I can't breath!" he begged almost whimpering like a poor injured puppy.