Chapter 33

Warning: This story may not be suitable for a very young age due to some unscripted words...

---

VLANCE

I don't know why but, I sense Duke's absence and that wakes me up this late hour of the evening.

"Duke?" I rise to look for him but he's nowhere to be found. I checked on his library, at the terrace, at the cellar bar, everywhere, but I can't find him.

"Argh!" I got worried when I heard him groan.

"Duke?!" My heart was beating so fast. Was it those attacks?

I followed his voice until it brought me to this very unfamiliar place in our house. I found a small ray of dim light flashing throughout the wall and I discovered a room. The room was red like a flame of fire blazing inside the room. I slowly entered and there I found him on the couch.

"Duke?" I uttered.

I stared at him for a moment. I have no idea what was going on. I was just there standing behind him for a moment as I observe him. He was convulsing and groaning like in pain. What is happening?

This is not good! I'm starting to panic but a gave my best to calm myself. I've read a book that when someone is having a schizophrenic episode, I must stay calm, call for an emergency while waiting for the paramedics to arrive. I also read that touching them, or standing over them is a good help to calm them down so I moved close to him but before I could even reach him, I saw him stroking his genitals.

I froze in surprise and my whole body felt like I was burning in shame. I'm fucking standing right in front of him watching him as he masturbates.

This is so embarrassing!

His eyes were closed and he wasn't aware of my presence. He was indulging in his own thing and doesn't care about his surroundings.

I run to get out of the room as fast as I could before he catch me but fuck! The God damn door went lock and I don't know how to open it. There is no way out and I don't know what to do.

I got no other option but to stay in front of him and do what's the first thing that pops on my stupid mind. I can't afford to get caught in this most awkward moment so I have to pretend that everything I saw was just normal.

I took a deep breath and closed my eyes. I could feel my flesh burning in tension.

"Du-ke, Du-ke, sige pa, sige pa." I sang Andrew E's Banyo Queen rhyming its name for Duke's.

He got startled and the next thing I knew, I felt a hot liquid burst right on my face and neck.

Hell no! I fell in silence. I know what that is— It's a God damn semen.

The awkwardness I felt turned into disgust and annoyance.

"Aaargh! Fuck! Duke, you're so disgusting!" I screeched.

"What the? Vlance, what are you doing here?!"

He moved quickly and took something to wipe off his cum from my face. He gently wipes my face as he nags at me, "Is it that hard for you to at least knock?!"

"What is this place?" I asked.

"Have you ever tried watching porn movies? Jaden and his gang found this place and so they renovated this room for such leisure. They made this room to mock me. Well, since I can't fuck my wife, then I'll just have to accept the truth and make the most out of it... I can also lend you this room if you want to," he said like it's just normal for us to talk like that.