Chapter 41

Warning: This story may not be suitable for a very young age due to some unscripted words...

---

DUKE

"It was such a wonderful day!" I proclaimed as I continue watering  the plants in the garden, accompanied by a delighted melody of a hum.

I picked some beautiful flowers and bring it inside our kitchen and then I cleaned it and arranged it on a flower vase. I will give this to her later and then set aside it for a while. 

I and begun cooking and just like I did a while ago, at the garden, I continued humming.

"Good morning, Duke! It sounds like you're in a good mood today." Ding greeted me the moment he recognized my voice.

"Good morning, Ding!"

"Is there anything that I could help you with?"

"You're just at a perfect timing. I would like to surf over the internet and search on how to cook Tapsilog, please."

"Duke, I found many blogs in the internet but I'm sure it would be a lot helpful for you if you watch Vlogs in YouTube. Which do you prefer?"

"Alright, let's go with YouTube."

"This are all that I got. Enjoy!"

I followed the tutorials on the internet and I didn't expect Tapsilog was an easypeasy.

I even food platted it to make it even look more appealing for her to enjoy her breakfast. I took a mug and poured her favorite chocolate drink. I want to serve her the best because that's what she deserve. Hopeless-romantic it is.

I was so careful as I entered the room but at the same time, excited. 

"Duke, is that you?"

What happened last night was real. It was not a dream any more. A curve on my lips formed as I remembered everything.

"Good morning, My lovely Angel!" I put the bed tray table in front of her and then I sat down on her side.

"Are you making fun of me? Do I look like an Angel to you?  Maspaniniwalaan ko pa kung tatawagin mo akong demonyo."

"Then you're the loveliest demon that ever existed."

"Eww! That's so cringey! Last mo na yan ha?" She let out a faint chuckle.

"Ah Cringey pala ha. " I locked her small body on my arms and started tickling her.

"Agh! Duke, stop it. I'm just kidding." She was fighting for her breath.

"Tama na. Duke, please. I might hit the tray and spill the food!" I stop when I could sense
that she had reached her tolerance, giving her a break to breathe and then I did it again, I tickled her one more time.

"Duke, enough." She was laughing at the same time fighting to escape from it. I only stop when I noticed that she was already turning red.

She was still laughing even though I already stop. She enjoyed it though. And for a moment I felt like my world stop once again as I was taken a glimpsed by its charm. I had never seen her look that happy before. Those mesmerizing pair of emerald eyes, that face as glowing as sunshine, her lips, I could kiss them all day if she let me.

"Huy! Kanina ka pa nakatitig sa akin. Yung laway mo tumutulo na."

I bolt out in realization and I was such a fool to believe her. I wipe my saliva only to realized I don't have it.

"At naniwala ka naman talaga. HOY! Siguro pinagnanasaan mo ako 'no?"

"You should know that by now. I really mean it, when I confessed to you last night. Now, if that's still not clear to you, I will tell you again..."