Chapter 2

Warning: This story may not be suitable for very young age due to some unscripted words...

---

VLANCE

I took accountancy because my dad wants it, but of course, I will fail all the subjects to give him a headache. Giving headache to people is my field of expertice.

I went to the soccer field and there, I saw the The Howlers' Soccer Team, practicing at the field. The girls on their heavy make-ups were cheering and screaming like a crazy monkey starving for a banana. I rolled my eyes.

At the vacant side of the field, few meters away from the soccerfield, there were diligent scholar students who were busy studying. But the foolish richkids doesn't respect them because they got poor mindset. They even stupidly brags, that the scholars are like parasites who take their money to get a quality education. Stupid! They have no idea how much honor they bring to our school. The scholars are from the lower class of the society who can't afford to study, unless they were being sponsored, but inorder to become a scholar, they must be intelligent enough.

The scholar student has the most total numbered in our school's population. The university want to have more of them because they were expected to bring good reputation to the school. Their exeptional intelligence, contributes great success and honor to our school. But the stupid elite students couldn't even appreciate it. What would I even expect from them? They were just some sort of selfish, brainless rich kids.

I went near them, sitting at the vacant space. I give too much respect to them because they are much worthy of my respect. They were the only people I respect at our school.

"Hi, Vlance!" they greeted me.

"Woaah! Kakaibang palaka 'yan ah, pang mayaman. Bullfrog lang kase ang sa amin," Gino said.

He's wearing thick eye glasses and an old fashion, worned out polo shirt.

"Kaya nga! Ano'ng uri ng palaka 'yan?" Dannelle later on second the motion.

Just like Gino, she was also wearing a worned out dress but wearing such, doesn't lessen her beauty. She's even much preetier than those elite girls who depends their beauty on surgeries and make ups. Her beaty was so natural. I like girls like her—simple but smart.

"This is Ace. Gusto niyo ba siyang hawakan?" I asked, as I carefully took Ace on my shoulder and I showed him to them.

"Ang ganda naman niya!" Dannelle praised him.

"Ace is a White's Tree Frog. He has a wife, and her name was Dian."

They both nodded with a smile on their faces as they look at Ace, and then, they gently stroke his back.

I stood up and then I started sharig stories of my pets with them.

"Marami pa akong ibang alaga. Si Anna, 'yong five-meters Albino Burmese python. Si Dion, ang eight months old, white Bengal tiger ko. Si Alie, she's a young alligator."

Namilog ang mga mata at bibig nila sa pagkamanghan habang nag-ku-k'wento ako na parang isang bata, kasabay ng paggalaw ng mga kamay ko sa hanggin. They were both giggling as I tell funny stories about my pets.

"Miss Del Prado!" Natigil kami ng biglang dumating ang coach ng soccer team.

"Nang gugulo ka nanaman ba ng mga nag-aaral na estudyante dito?"

"Coach Stanley, hindi po, nag-k-kwentuhan lang po kami." Dinepensahan ako ni Dannelle gamit ang natural na malunay na boses niya.

Humalakhak si Stanley, ang pakialamerong ugok. "Siguro binantaan mo ang mga kawawang estudyanteng 'to kapag nagsumbong sila, kaya pinagtatanggol ka nila ngayon." Pasigaw na husga niya sa akin. Humarap siya sa mga scholars at ngumiti. "Miss Dannelle, 'wag na 'wag kang matatakot na magsabi o magsumbong kapag may ginawang katarantaduhan sa 'yo ang babaeng 'to." Tumaas ang isang kilay ko.