Chapter 27

Warning: This story may not be suitable for a very young age due to some unscripted words...

---

DUKE

Damn! I literary end up getting sick.

"What the fuck?"

I took off the warm compress towel Vlance had placed on my forehead and sat up. I check my temperature but it only subsided from 39 degrees Celcius down to 38 Celcius.

BANG! BANG! BANG!

"Duke, open the Goddamn door!"

"Hell! Jaden, what is wrong with you? Your brother is freaking sick! Please, let him get rested, you mother fucker!"

My forehead crumpled still feeling a little bit disoriented. What is happening? I heard Vlance and Jaden were arguing outside and there was a commotion.

"Dude, calm down, why are you being so cranky out of a sudden?" I also heard his friends, trying to calm him. I hurriedly jump off my bed and open the door to check on them.

"Urgh!" Vlance and I both groan in pain when he threw her hard to me as soon as the door was open.

"You two, you sleep together... If you don't want dad to know about this kid and you sleeping in a separate room." There was a tone of warn and authority in his voice and that was the first time I saw him acted like that.

"You know what? I was so proud of you as my brother since we were kids and I have so much reveration toward you for being the perfect and a kind brother to me but not anymore. I'm disgusted with you!"

A sudden loud insulting chuckle burst out of Vlance's mouth. "Are you fucking serious? Is this some sort of a freaking family drama? You guys, deserve an Oscars. Should we start crying now?" She sounds sarcastic with a mocking grin on her lips.

"Shut the fuck up!" Jaden blew up like a mad volcano. He's seriously mad right now. He just walked out after.

"Woah! Your brother's scary when mad," she commended.

"I think I've seen that Tantan kid before. I just couldn't remember the fuck where." Russle massaged his chin as he tries to remember.

"...do you feel better now?" Vlance added and then turned to check on me.

"What the? What's that you're wearing?" I asked. Even in my baffled state, I could see that she's up to something weird again.

She tilted her head down looking at her clothes. "Oh, this..." she then wears the huge, weird-looking mask on her head.

"...I'm wearing Gugu's costume." Her voice echoed inside her mask.

"And why is so?"

"Because it's anime marathon night..." She turned her head to the boys.

"... Where's Tantan? We're supposed to resume what we're watching last night, have you guys watched— To Your Eternity? That's one damn cool. You should watch it too."

"Nah! We're taking Tantan, and you take good care of your sick husband." There was a hint of a tease on their tone and then, they quickly closed the door leaving us.