Chapter 5

Warning: This story may not be suitable for very young age due to some unscripted words...

---

DUKE

What a beautiful day to begin. I checked my wrist watch to see what time it is—it was already 9:00 AM. "Sir, we're here," said Jane, who was sitting beside the driver. The security guard who was on post, opens the door for me. "Good morning, sir!" he greeted me, and then he lowered half of the upper part of his body to bow down, showing his respect; all my people always do the same thing, they were trained to do so.

I noticed an unfamiliar car was parked on our family's personal parking lot. "Who's car is this?" I immediately noticed the car because it was an Aston Martin Valkyrie sports car, which is not my type; sports cars aren't my taste, I preferr cars which are elegantly looking like Rolls-Royce, Mercedes Benz and Cadillac— those are the brands of the cars which I only collects.

"Sir, that's the car of Miss Vlance. Sir Vladimir called a while ago, and he told me that Miss Vlance will be arriving at the office so I told the people to prepare a space for her car." Jane said. My peaceful day turned into a hell kind-a-like feeling, just by hearing the name of that psycho.

Our family always consider the Del Prados as part of our family, that is why Jane was very meticulous in arraging appointments with them, they are always free to do whatever they wanted to do, which includes to have the privilege to park their cars in our family's private parking lot.

Napukaw ang atensyon namin nang bigla kaming makarinig ng isang malakas na boses ng isang babae na maingay na kumakanta; her voice was echoing to every corner of the entire parking lot.

Nahagip ng mga mata namin ang kinaroroonan ng boses at nakita namin si Vlance. She was riding on her hoverboard, wearing a black The Beatles T-shirt, a knee level khaki short pants, a New York Yankee cap on her head, a black Adidas gym bag was hanging on her shoulder, and a pair of Ganni Alma sneaker shoes.

They say I'm crazy
They are wrong
They are wrong
I'm not a crazy
No I'm not
No I'm not
But I'm a psycho
Yes I am
Yes I am
Oh Oh Insane
Oh Oh I'm Insanely beautiful
Yeaah Yeaaah

She was singing and rapping with her lungs feeling the melodies and every beat of her own composed song album. I admit, her voice is undeniably beatiful, she has an euphonious voice like a mermaid with a little husky tone like a real rockstar. She really got a talent.

The guards who are patrolling was staring at her; they might be thinking she must be crazy.

Jane was about to call her, but I stopped her. There is no way we're gonna be together on the same elevator.

"Jane, call the head of the legal department and get someone who could pick Judge Nick," I said authoritatively.

"Don't ever bother calling that psycho. Just ignore her and let her find her own way, going to my office,"  I added. I don't feel giving a warm welcome to that psycho. I don't care if she'll have to take the long process before going to my office. She doesn't deserve any special treatment from me. Never!

---

"Thank you very much, gentlemen. Expect that this will be another big hit." I said, talking with the other officials regarding some business matters, here in my office.