Chapter 15

Warning: This story may not be suitable for a very young age due to some unscripted words...

---

VLANCE

God damn this fucking old punk! His puke was all over my face and it smells disgustingly awful.

"Urrrgh! Letche ka!" I cursed angrily and then run to the bathroom to clean myself. Binalikan ko ang hinayupak na matandang 'yon at inasikaso ko siya.

"Hoy! Bumangon ka na nga d'yan! Lintik ka talagang matanda ka!" I pulled him up to wake him.

"Hey! Wake up, you moron! Come on! Fix yourself! There's no way you're gonna make me change your clothes!"

Bwisit! Hindi pa rin siya gumigising. Sa loob ng tatlongpung minuto ay nabigo ako. Para siyang isang tulog na mantika at ang hirap niyang gisingin.

"Oh, my wife is here." He said woozily, wrapping his arms around me and fasten them tightly. Nanigas ako at hindi agad nakapagsalita.

"Hey! Let go of me!" I said, but my mind was saying the other. I don't wanna let go.

Eventually, I give up and letting him just hug me. "Duke, I'm sorry for what I did a while ago. I'm sorry for being immature. I'm sorry." I mumbled and buried my face on his neck even more.

After a few moments, I pulled away. "Come on, magbihis ka na." I went off the bed and go to his closet to get his nightclothes and took a dump towel to cleanse his face and also to sober him up. I went back to him and attended him like a freaking devoted wife. God damn it!

It got me no choice but to remove his shirt by myself. "Goodness gracious!" My eyes were welcome by his glorious naked top. This was the first time in my entire holy existence to see a topless man, this close.

My pervert eyes couldn't control it and it felt like it has its own brain, controlling over me. My vision flourished in ecstasy as it scans all over his naked top as if they were trying to memories every part of it. He has fine build muscles, it wasn't that big but it was perfect for his chiseled chest, abs, broad shoulders, and arms. Excellent! I swallowed the lump that was forming on my throat and using the back of my hand, I wipe the beads of sweat that was forming on my forehead. I felt a sudden rise of heat inside the room even the air condition of the room was high enough.

"Shit!" I curse out, frustratedly.

"Snap out of it, Vlance!" I've never been this attracted to anyone before. I've seen men topless but not as close as this.

"Argh!" I was knock out of a sudden when he sat up and his head bump on my nose. It was freaking painful.

"Fuck!" My nose bleeds.

"Vianca!" My forehead wrinkled quizzically when he called Vianca.

"Why couldn't it be me? I love you!" he added, crying. He's gone totally wasted.

"Viancaaaaaa!"

My jaw clenches together with my fist and then, it automatically landed on his face making him drop, back to sleep again.

"Tarantado ka pala eh! You're my brother's best friend, pero gusto mong taluhin ang girlfriend niya! Gago!" I could feel my blood was literally boiling from too much anger.