PROLOGUE - PSYCHO

Warning: This story may not be suitable for a very young age due to some unscripted words...

---

DUKE

A smile voluntarily formed on my lips the moment I saw Vianca walks at the red carpet. The flashes of the cameras add radiance to her alluring beauty.

She was wearing a shimmering backless mermaid gown, a high heel shoes, a set of jewelry on her body, a sash with a Miss Universe written on it was hanging across her right shoulder down to her left hip, the crown was attached majestically on her head, and a rhinestone clutch bag on her hands with classy polished nails—everything flaunts elegance and sophistication.

Vianca is the Miss Universe of the year; she just recently won the title last week. Vianca was my first and only love ever since childhood, but my best buddy, Vladimir, won her heart, they were together for almost ten years now and I heard from him that he will soon be going to propose to her after her reign as the Miss Universe.

The media reporters quickly swarmed over her when she stops at the backdrop in the center of the red carpet. She posed to give the photographers a good shot.

"Miss Vianca, how was the feeling of becoming the Miss Universe of the year?"

"What are your plans and advocacies as the crown holder?"

"The platform—particularly that relates to children and education in this time around, can you tell us about the organizations that you're working with?"

"Can you tell us the importance of those?" The media started to interview her. I wasn't paying much attention to the interviews. All that matters to me was her, alone. Adoring her as I watch her thru social media. She was number one trending on the internet since last week. Why wouldn't it be? She's the Miss Universe, after all.

After her interview, I scrolled down to see if there are more of her interviews, but unfortunately, there is no more to avail.

My forehead wrinkled when something caught my attention.
I read the article and it says, "The troubellious princess stormed once more." My eyes automatically rolled with a feeling of great aversion to her the moment I read it. That psycho is without a doubt a creature made from hell.

I clicked the mouse and the video rolled out and play.

"Si Vlance o mas kilala bilang the Troubellious princess ay muling nanamang namataan sa isang prisinto dahil nasangkot muli ang naturang sikat na international rockstar princess sa isang riot na naganap kanila lamang bandang alas diyes ng gabi sa isang kilalang bar house. Napag-alaman na kritikal ang tinamong pinsala ng mga nakaingkwentro niya. Kinilalang si Jacob Ledesma, labing siyam na taon at kasama ang apat pang hindi pa nakikilalang mga kabataan ang nabiktima na naman nang naturang rockstar. Si Jacob Ledesma ay apo ni Atty. Jaime Ledesma na miyembro ng senado. Ayon sa pamilya at doctor ng binatang biktima ay nabali daw ang tatlong tadyang nito pati ang kaliwang braso at kailangan niyang sumailalim sa operasyon—" A video of the poor teenage boy was shown. He was unconsciously lying on the stretcher and badly injured.

"Matatandaang nitong nakaraang lingo ay nadawit ang dalaga sa isang illegal drag racing at bumangga ang sasakyan nito sa malaking poste ng kuryente dahilan nang pagkawala ng kuryente o total blackout sa buong siyudad—" There was also photos of the car crash incident from the illegal drag racing. Her Chevrolet Corvette sports car was badly mashed against the electric post. She has injuries, but she still has the guts to grin at the camera.

"Ilan lamang ang mga ito sa dami nang mga issue na kinasangkutan ng labing walong taong gulang na sikat na international rockstar na si Vlance Tiamis Griego del Prado, na binansagan bilang The Troubellious Princess, ang salitang ito ay mula sa pinagsamang dalawang salita na ibig sabihin ay Trouble at Rebellious, ito ay dahil sa laman siya lagi ng mga eskandalo sa mundo ng show business—" While the reporter was broadcasting, a video clip was rolling. There I saw the psycho bitch being captured by the police. Her both hands were at her back with a handcuff on it. A surgical bandage was attached to her temple and some bruises on her face and skin.

"Si Vlance ay bunsong anak na babae ni, Don Victor Del Prado, na Presidente at may-ari ng Currency Holdings Corporation, ang isa sa mga pinakamalaking banking company hindi lamang sa bansa kundi sa iba't-ibang sulok ng mundo—"

Yes, unluckily, she's a child who belongs from the group of the elites, and she is destroying the reputation of our class. She is from the Del Prado family. The daughter of Don Victor, and the younger sister of my best buddy, Vladimir.

"Kanina ay nakapanayam namin siya sa prisinto at ito po ang kanyang pahayag—" A video of her interview pops up on the screen of my computer.

"Miss Vlance, anong masasabi mo, ngayong dito ka sa prisinto mananatili ng buong gabi?"

The psycho was wearing a black baggy t-shirt, a lounge pants, a gray beanie on her head, and a sneaker. Her blonde hair was highlighted with green, blue, and violet colors. There were also piercings attached to her helix ears, nose, and lips. Her eyes were covered with heavy black eyeliner. She has a boyish personality.

She smirked at the reported before answering, "The cell looks quite comfortable. I'd rather spend the night here than to be at the operating room," she answered sarcastically.

She is only eighteen, but a very controversial kid. I let out a tsk sound as I shook my head. That psycho is such a pain in the ass.

Ever since childhood, she was known for being the weirdest kid among the children from our class, the elites. No one wants to be her friend. There is not a day that she won't make a disaster. She gives no pity to anyone, and she fears no one; even if you're a big boy, you'll still get beaten if you choose to mess up with her.

I know her because her brother is my best friend. Even her dad and brother, her own family had already given up on her.

I sigh. I could hardly imagine if someday she'll get married. Imagine being with her for the rest of your life, it would be like a living hell. I pray for her husband to survive...