Chapter 28

Warning: This story may not be suitable for a very young age due to some unscripted words...

---

DUKE

"Oh, God! I'm hurting! Let go of me!"

"Oh, dear! Are we gonna die now?!"

"Oh no! No! No! somebody, help us!"

"Oh, my God! My nails!"

The nasty bitches cried out in panic the moment they realized they were being held captured. I hired some group of men to abduct them and that was the most noxious thing I have ever done in my entire life. I will never let anyone mess up with my girl and I won't hesitate to do the most insane thing. I don't care if this is unchivalrous stupid, but hell! No one messes around with my girl.

"Please, we're begging, please, set us free. We won't call a cop. We can give you whatever you want just please, don't hurt us. Do you want money? Don't worry, we'll give you whatever you want... Just, please, don't hurt us."

I laugh. "I don't need your money."

"Then, why do you do this to us?"

I chuckled. "I did not do this to you. You brought this upon yourselves."

"What do you mean?"

"And who are you?"

"I will only free you with a simple condition," I said monotonously.

"What is it? Gagawin namin ang lahat just, please, don't hurt us."

There was a silence for a moment.

"I will just free you if you admit what you did to Vlance. Let the public know she was innocent... that you only framed her... And Apologize to her."

"H-How d-did you know about that? Are you one of Vlance's obsessed fans? You're creeping the hell out of us. Oh, dear Jesus!"

I cackled in disgust. "Shame on you! How dare you call for God's help when you do things in the name of evil?"

Some of them began weeping in fear. "Daddyyy, I'm scared!"

"Stop! crying, you bitch!" one of them yell in both annoyance and pride. I bet, this bitch was the authority of the group.

"Don't yell at us! I'm still too young and beautiful to die. Over my gorgeous body!"

"Aren't you scared, Bambie?" One of the dumb bitch asked her. So that's her name.

"So, you're the famous Bambie." But of course, not as famous as my wife.

She chuckled viciously. "So, now you know. If you don't wanna regret this, better free us now. You don't know who's you're messing up with, don't you?"

I laughed trying to annoy them even more. "You talk too much. Why don't use that energy to do what I've told you to do?"

"Over my dead body! We're not gonna do it! I'd rather die. What are you still waiting for? Kill us now!"

"Oh, no, don't get me wrong. I don't murder people. That's pathetically stupid. I don't want you to die, I want you to bear the strain of humiliation. That would be much satisfying to see. I want you to live with it forever. It's more of like killing you softy. Isn't that fun?"

She laughs out louder like a real devil she was. "If you can't kill us, then there's no way you could make us do so."

"You really wanted to die, huh? However, death and torture are not the only way to threaten you. In fact, there are many more brilliant ways than of those stupid death threats. Evils like you don't deserve death, you're not afraid of it, but I know your weakness... you guys are greedy of fame and privileges, what if I take that away from you?"