Chapter 12

Warning: This story may not be suitable for a very young age due to some unscripted words...

---

VLANCE

Great! Two of the idiots were injured today. Tyrone has a mild injury on his knees while Jaden badly sprained his left ankle. These morons are such brittles!

We just had our diner and now we're getting ourselves ready for bed. The idiots don't have their cars with them because I just pick them up and brought them here using a truck so the grumpy old man told them to just spend overnight since it's already too late. The funniest part was that I made them like poor shipper employees from a moving service company. It suits them much better than that crappy nickname their fandom named them—The Heartbreakers. Err! That makes me wanna vomit.

The boys occupy all the guest rooms we have. They even childishly argued because they don't want to sleep in the same room. Luckily, the mansion has six vacant bedrooms. Ellie told me he'd leave after we had our supper but I plead to also spend the night.

I excitedly run to my messy room to get it fix. First, I rushed changing my beddings with a mix and match plaid sheets. I picked all my stuff that was scattered everywhere and threw it inside my walk-in closeth. Ellie won't enter that area, so I'll just leave that as it is. I also organized the useless study table that was cluttered with some of my random stuff and hide the God damn wedding picture frame in the drawer. Don't ask me why I have that in my room, ask the fucking interior designer.

Okay, let me just give you a quick tour of my room. Once you enter, you'd probably assume it was a bachelor's pad. The design was almost similar to my old room at my dad's house. It has a dark to the medium grey base with hints of green in moss shaded accents, my favorite color. You'll see floor-to-ceiling blackout curtains double as a headboard. Some of my portrait images in greyscale was hanging on the wall. The airconditioner was framed in a wood cladding, attached on the wall, near the sleek floating shelves and the TV in front of my low platform bed. The minimalist cove ceiling lights with adjustable brightness, augmented by some table and floor lamps placed in relatively symmetrical locations within the room look so cool. The whole flooring surface was covered with felt grey carpets top with a geometric vetro rug, a sofa, and the bedside drawer. Do I still need to mention the bathroom and my closeth?

"Perfect!" I said after I fixed my room.

Now, it's time to call for Ellie. He's probably with the two injured morons. Hell! I'm fucking excited! I miss our overnights when we were kids. We used to slumber parties at the Requerva mansion and stay there overnight. Those were the days.

"Ellie! Ellie! Come on, let's go to my room now. Remember, We use to sleep in your room when we were young? Did you miss that too? Let have a slumber party tonight!" I said, enthusiastically.

"Come on, let's go!" I grab his arm and excitedly drags him.

"Slumber party? Are you fucking kidding?" We suddenly stopped when we heard the loud, fake laugh of that grumpy old man.

I scowled at him with my crumpled face. "Fuck off, old man!" I shouted. That loser has been acting weird lately. What's his problem? Jeez!

"Let's just ignore him. He's a madman," I whispered to Ellie.

"Vlance, don't you think slumber sounds a bit odd for us adults?" Ellie said.

"So? What's wrong with th—"

"Ellie needs rest. He's a very busy doctor, you know that. Can you at least be considerate?" Duke snatched my arm. This madman is killing me. He's so annoying!