Chapter 9

Warning: This story may not be suitable for a very young age due to some unscripted words...

---

DUKE

We both stumbled down in a sideways position, facing each other. The side of my head bumped on the timber flooring and it hurts. I felt a bit dizzy.

Wait. What was this? I felt something smooth in my mouth and It tasted so damn good!

I opened my eyes, but I was still in a bit haze. In just a few moments, my eyes had already adjusted and it automatically widens in shock and too much awkwardness, the moment I realized what had just my mouth touches.

Boobs. Two well rounded perky boobs, it was as fascinating as a lotus buds.

I was overwhelmed from too much shock which made my eyes keep back and forth from her delightful tits and to her face. I felt the heat of my body risen in just a blow and my sweat are now forming into grains, so I pulled myself away from her. My conscience was telling me that I had wronged her even if it just unintentional, considering these dirty thoughts in my mind. I swallowed, putting moist to my drying throat.

"Seems like you're enjoying it. Does my breast taste good?" She said mocking as if nothing happened wrong.

My lustful desire had washed away when she said that. Crazy woman! She even seems not to get bothered that a man's mouth touches her breast. A woman who does not have moral prude is disgusting!

I grunted out in annoyance. "Psychopath!" I yelled and then, walks out of the room, leaving her.

"Fuck!" I cussed out in distress as I look at my raging boner.

I was now sitting at the couch in our living room for almost fifteen minutes since I left her in the room and I could hardly believe that I had just got a boner from that psychopath. I took the toss pillow to cover my stubborn erection, and then I took a deep breath as I leaned back to ease the tension in my entire body.

"Shit!"

I can no longer help myself. I could nearly feel a little pain in my testicles. I'm starting to get blue balls.

I run and hide inside a vacant room, locked the knob, leaned my back at the door, and quickly unzipped my pants letting my manhood out. I clenched my palm around my shaft and then I start stroking it.

I closed my eyes feeling the heat of every stroke that I do. I'm starting to see her pounding up and down on top of me as her boobs bouncing in my erotic fantasies.

"Ugh! Vlance!" I moaned her name, and then in one final thrust, I ejaculated.

I had lost my mind. What is happening to me? I just masturbated in the thoughts of her. I know this is so wrong but why does it felt so good?

I fixed myself up and went back to our room. When I got there, I heard the pour of the water coming out from the shower inside the bathroom. I guess, she was already taking a bath.

I smiled at the thought of living with a woman. It's just that I can't wait to see a little touch of femininity in the room. Just like how Vladimir would always tell that he'd go crazy seeing an endless variety of women's toiletries in the bathroom when he travels with Vianca abroad. It's weird but I just want that to experience too.

"What are you smiling at? Don't tell me, you're thinking of my boobs," she said, bluntly.

Of course, not! It is way more than what you are thinking. You don't have any idea how I had just fucked you in my mind while I was masturbating. I laugh in my mind.