Chapter 23

"Hey! Y/N! Come back here!" Yuna yelled from the living room

I laughed as I ran upstairs and went inside my room.

"Ignore her, she's crazy" I could hear Yuna say

"u-uh yeah" Seungmin said with nervous laughter. "Let's get back to the movie"

I quietly closed my door and sat on my bed thinking of everything that happened today. I thought about my parents, going to eat with Hyunjin, the amusement park and the choreography which we had only learned about half way as of now. The monthly assessment was only about a week away now and we hadn't practiced much.

I started to worry and decided to distract myself with some movies. I binged watched a few movies until I fell asleep.

3rd person POV
"It's getting late now, I have to go. We have practice tomorrow" Seungmin said getting up from the couch

"Okay, I'll see you tomorrow then!" Yuna said also getting up

They both walked to the door and Seungmin walked out of the door

"Bye!" He yelled from his car. Yuna waved back and closed the door as soon as he left.

She walked upstairs to Y/N's room to see if she was sleeping yet. The TV was still playing a movie while Y/N was sleeping soundly in bed bed. She still had a chip bag in her hand. Yuna laughed lightly at her and tried removing the chip bag from her hand.

To Yuna's surprise Y/N pulled the bag back and said "don't touch my food" while she was still half asleep. Yuna started laughing and Y/N looked at her. "Why are you laughing?" "Nothing, just go back to sleep" Yuna exited the room and went to her room.

The next morning
It was finally the day where Y/N and Hyunjin would get to practice for the dance. You woke up early and got ready. Thoughts about yesterday came flooding into your mind and you finally realized what had actually happened.

Was he blushing?!?! No way. Or was he..? No Y/N don't get ahead of yourself

Y/N ignored her thoughts and continued with her morning routine as if nothing happened.

"Y/N! Are you done getting ready yet?" Yuna yelled from the living room

"Give me a second! I'm almost done"

Y/N hurriedly got her things and ran down the stairs where she met Yuna who was standing at the door ready to go.

"Let's get going before we get there late"

Once they finally arrived to the building they both hurried inside. To their surprise they were the first people there. "Let's just go wait in the cafe and get a quick snack" Yuna proposed

They both headed towards the other side of the building where the cafe was located. They ordered their drinks and sat down at a table. "How's practice with Seungmin going?" Y/N asked

"Good, his voice is so nice" Yuna said, it looked like there were stars in her eyes

"How's practice with Hyunjin going?"

"Uhm well we haven't gotten to practice much but from what we have practiced it's going well I guess"

We finished what we ordered and where about to head back when the cafe door flung open. "Y/N" Hyunjin said out of breath "you've gotta help me"

"What happened?? Are you ok?" Y/N rushed to his side

"I'm fine but have you checked social media today?" He said taking his phone out

"No, why? And why are there people with cameras following you-"

"Before you ask anything look at this" he said handing me his phone

"What?! There's no way- this isn't even real"

I was trying to process what I had just seen. Why was there a picture of me and Hyunjin kissing at the theme park. The closest we even got was when I pinched his cheek but this photo was when we were getting food.

Non of this makes sense

"Hyunjin, Y/N. I need to talk to you two"