Chapter 31

"And you don't think that's wrong or messed up?" Y/N said sounding annoyed

"Not really, you ruined my career so this is nothing compared to what you did" Haewon shrugged again

"I didn't do anything", Y/N was starting to loose her patience. "Yes you did, you broke his heart which broke mine", she smiled in a creepy way while slightly glaring at Y/N.

"He's completely fine Haewon! He has someone who cares for him, much more than I could! So just leave me alone" Y/N finally let it all out and raised her voice at Haewon. "And what's all that screaming for?!" Haewon screamed back

"Haewon, leave her alone" Yohan and Yeseul weren't far from where they were so they were able to hear the screams.

"Yohan?! I haven't seen you in so long!", Haewon started to act all nice and smily towards Yohan. She then walked up to him and tried to hold his hand.

"What do you think you're doing?" Yeseul said, pulling Yohan towards her. "Look Haewon, im completely fine, not heartbroken not hurt. I have a caring girlfriend so just leave us all alone". "You have a what?" Haewon's smile faded.

"A girlfriend. A caring and caring one" he said. "What?! You know that I've never stopped liking you so why would you do that?!" Haewon shrieked, making people that were passing us give us weird looks.

"Listen Haewon, i don't like you, I'm fine, leave us all alone" Yohan said, trying to be patient. "Fine! I'll leave you alone!" She said and stomped off.

"Did she just throw a tantrum like a little kid?" Yeseul said, sounding a bit confused, actually we were all confused. "I'm pretty sure she did" Y/N said.

"Yup, she did. She hasn't changed at all" Yohan shook his head.

"Thanks for helping me there", Y/N thanked Yohan and Yeseul. "No problem, if she messes with you again just call us and we'll be there" Yeseul said.

After they both left again, Y/N decided to go back home and rest for the remaining part of the day.

She got home and was surprised to see that there was a car in the driveway, she could tell who's car it was.

She walked inside the house and saw him sitting in the couch, looking worried.

"Hyunjin? What are you doing here? You're supposed to be at practice"