Chapter 21

The ride soon came to an end and so did the day. Over this small amount of time I spent with Hyunjin I noticed what a great person he actually was. Little did I know he felt the same way but I wouldn't know that until later.

                          Hyunjin POV
She looks so cute when she's scared like that.  Here we go again, what is wrong with me once again there where thoughts racing through his head.

This happens every time I'm with her, do I... no, no I don't. I just think she's cute that's all

right?

                                 Y/N POV
After the ride was over we decided to get a snack before we left the park. We decided to get some cotton candy. I ran as fast as I could to the cotton candy stand and quickly ordered. Hyunjin laughed at my excitement over it.

"I know it's nothing special but I love sweets ok" I said before it was too late and he thought that I was way too childish

"It's fine" he laughed "I mean they are really good"

The man in the stand gave me my cotton candy and Hyunjin went up to order. I was distracted looking at the little shop near the entrance, too distracted to see that Hyunjin had already paid.

"Are you done staring yet?" Hyunjin tapped me in the shoulder. "Oh uhh yeah, sorry. I'll go pay for my cotton candy now"

I felt a light pull on my hand and turned around to face Hyunjin. "You were too distracted looking at the shop so I paid" he laughed lightly.

"I'm so sorry! I'll pay you back" I quickly took out my wallet and handed the money over to Hyunjin.

"No need to pay back, it was my treat. How about instead we go spend it at the little gift shop you were looking at earlier?"

I excitedly nodded my head and we headed off to the gift shop. It had all sorts of cute little things, it had plush toys, cute figures, those cute headbands that match, and much much more. But what caught my attention was the snack section. I knew I had just eaten a cotton candy but who cares.

I ran straight to the snack section and grabbed like 10 different things. Meanwhile I was searching for a basket to put all of my snacks in I noticed Hyunjin looking at the headbands. I didn't think much of it and went on to look for the basket. I finally found it and put in all of my snacks and a plus toy I found that I liked.

Hyunjin came up to me looking absolutely adorable in a cute headband (you know the ones that kpop idols always get, like the ones with little ears and stuff-).

Me being me I pinched his cheeks because he looked way too cute not to do so. Of course, he got all red again.

Hyunjin POV
Oh my gosh-
Is she really-
HYUNJIN CALM DOWN, YOU OVERTHINK THIS TOO MUCH AND GET ALL SHY
do I like her-
No, no, no, don't get ahead of yourself. You just met her like 3 days ago. There's no way you already like her

Right?

3rd Person POV
There was that question again. 'Right?'. The poor boy still hadn't fully figured out his feelings for the girl but the girl on the other hand....

Was just completely clueless about her feelings towards the boy.

But that would change very soon, sooner than you think. There will be difficulties along the way to find out their feelings for each other but it might just work out. Will love win this over? Or will it get carried away by the difficulties? We do not yet know but very soon we might just get a clue.

♡︎☽♡︎☽♡︎☽♡︎☽♡︎☽♡︎☽♡︎☽♡︎☽♡︎☽♡︎☽♡︎☽♡︎☽♡︎☽♡︎☽
Hello again! I don't think I've ever uploaded another chapter so quickly, it's been 21...? hours since the last chapter (I'll check after this). I will still be taking in some ideas from you guys, there were really great ideas sent! Some are leaning more towards the end of the story where they confess to each other so it might take a bit of time before I can use the idea, if you want me to tag them when I use your idea let me know through messages. I also wanted to say thank you for 4K reads!!!! I never thought I would get this far but here I am. Maybe, just maybe (if I have enough time) I'll make another special chapter for 4K reads. It really depends on how much work I get over break. Anyway, I hope your enjoying the story so far! Till the next chapter.
-Author