Chapter 5

You were secretly scared of the dark but didn't want to say anything since you were scared he might judge you or something so you just stood there frozen in place. Hyunjin noticed.

"Are you scared of the dark Y/N?" He asked.

"O-of course not" you stutter.

He looked at you and chuckled a little. "Of course you are, your literally stuck in place" you just sigh and say "fine, fine. You caught me. Are you gonna make fun of me for it?"
Hyunjin just looks at you and pretends to be "mad" at what you just said, but obviously since it was dark you couldn't see. "Do you think I'm that type of person?" He says sarcastically. You just laugh.

"Oh! I just remembered! We can use the light from my cell phone!" You say. Hyunjin face palms and says "how come I didn't think of that" in a pouty way, which makes you laugh. He laughed along. You reached for your phone which you thought was in your pocket. "Oh no, we have a problem" you say. "What is it?" Hyunjin asks. "I forgot my phone in the practice room..." you say awkwardly. "It's fine I have mine" says Hyunjin, you sigh in relief. He reaches into his pocket to take out his phone only to notice that he also left his in the practice room.

"Oh no... I also forgot mine.." he says.

You panicked a little. "Let's try to get to the practice room on our own then" you say. You had to admit you were a bit scared that you would trip and fall or something.

You both walked cautiously down the hall. You were almost at the practice room when bam! You tripped on Hyunjin's foot making you hit the floor with a thud. Hyunjin panicked and tried to look for you but failed. He ended up tripping on your foot making him hit the ground with an even louder thud.

He ended up falling on top of you which made you blush extensively. "I'm so sorry" he said. "I-it's ok" you stuttered. A few seconds passed and you two were just there on the floor unable to move. All of a sudden the lights turned back on and you saw JYP standing behind you guys with a shocked look on his face.

"What were you two doing while the power went out?!" He asked still in shock.

"It's not what it looks like!" You shrieked.

"Yeah, we just tripped and fell since we couldn't see where we were going" explained Hyunjin.

"Oh. Where are you phones?" Ask JYP. "We accidentally left them in the practice room" you say getting up. Hyunjin stretched his arm and pulled you upwards. "Very well then, see you two tomorrow" said JYP leaving. "Goodbye" you and Hyunjin both say in unison.

You walk back to the practice room and we both of your phones on the floor where you were both sitting earlier. "Must have fallen out of our pockets" you said. "Yeah, guess so.." said Hyunjin looking at the ground. "Anything wrong?" You say. Hyunjin sighs and says "what if he tells my members what happened? They'll tease me about it forever" he said. You laughed and he did too.

About 10 minutes later Chan came running in. "Hyunjin! Hyunjin!" He exclaims. "What?" Hyunjin asks. "Is it true that JYP found you and Y/N on the ground together during the blackout?" He said. You both just looked at each other. Oh gosh he told the others... you said in your mind.