Chapter 3

Sorry for the short chapters 😣
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

                        At the practice room
JYP led each one of you to your practice rooms. You and Hyunjin were the last ones to be given a room. "I'm sorry but since this is the last room I have it's the smallest one" he said. "It's ok, we can deal with it" you replied. "I know that you guys can, that's why I left this room to you. You two are some of the best dancers I've got so I'm sure that you can work even in a small space like this" he said. At the sound of that you got very happy because this meant that you might actually be the lead or main dancer of the group. He was going to decide on the positions after this monthly evaluation.

Once he had left it was kind of awkward since you had both just met the other day. "So..." said Hyunjin awkwardly. You just looked up but didn't say anything because you feared that you might make it even more awkward. About 5 minutes had passed of you two just standing there all awkward like.

You decided to finally break the silence. " So what are we gonna do for our choreography?" You asked. "I was thinking that maybe something classical with a twist at the end" he said. You didn't quite understand him, he noticed the confused look on your face. He realized and started to laugh a little. "I'll explain" he said. You sighed in relief and then you both sat down.

"So I was thinking that we could start with maybe a classic dance and then near the middle turn it into a kind of hip hop dance" he said, " did I explain myself correctly?" He asked. "Yeah" you replied, even though you didn't fully understand his plan. I'll understand it better once we start you though.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Again, sorry for the short chapters, I promise they will be longer and get better though out the process.