Chapter 12

Haewon told off Seojun for the things he did. There were people staring at us. I suddenly remembered that I had come here with Hyunjin. I quickly turned around to see if he was still there. He was, his mouth was hanging open in shock. I let out a small giggle at the sight.

I looked back to where Haewon and Seojun were. Haewon looked furious meanwhile Seojun looked kind of scared. I wanted to laugh but I knew I couldn't.

Once Haewon was done she turned to look at me. "Sorry for everything I've done to you Y/N" she said kind of hesitantly. "It's alright, that made up for it" I said looking at Seojun. We both laughed a bit.

"You are both crazy!" Said Seojun getting up to leave. "And I'll do that every time we I see you!" Said Haewon, laughing afterwards.

"Thanks for that" I said looking at the ground. "No problem, if you ever need to tell someone off just tell me and you know I will" she said which made us both laugh afterwards. "You know what? Your not as bad as you seem" I said. "Same goes to you" she said. "I'll see you later then" said Haewon, and with that she left.

I walked towards Hyunjin who still had his mouth hanging open. "What just happened?" Said Hyunjin not being able to take in everything that had just happened. "I honestly don't know either" I said shrugging. "But you know what I do know?" I said with a smile on my face. "What?" Ask Hyunjin suspiciously. "That I want something to drink" You said laughing and dragging him towards the cashier. "Fine, I'll pay" he said. You were about to stop him but he had already given his credit card to the cashier.

You both sat down at a table and looked outside of the window. It was a warm and sunny day. You took out your phone and snapped a picture of the sky. "Do you like photography?" Asked Hyunjin. "Yeah, if I weren't a trainee I would probably want to be a photographer" you answered taking a sip of your drink. "Also, random question but.. when's your birthday?" Asked Hyunjin looking outside of the window. "June 1st" you a answered. "That's in like 2 weeks!" Said Hyunjin.

"Yeah...so?" You said looking at him. "I'm gonna get you a present" he said with a smile on his face. "You don't have to" you answered. "But I want to" he said.

You both finished your drinks and headed back to the practice room. On your way you found Yuna who was paired up with Seungmin. But he wasn't there with her. She looked scared.

"Hey Yuna, is everything alright? Where's Seungmin?" You asked. "We were practicing and he tripped and twisted his ankle" she said in a shaky voice.