Chapter 39

"W-what? What do you mean I'm out of the company? You're pulling a prank on me right?" Haewon had a look of disbelief and fear.

"No, I'm not kidding. Get your stuff and go. You've been causing too much trouble, you even brought a swarm of reporters to the building!" JYP said, sounding irritated.

We were expecting that something like this was gonna happen but not this soon into the meeting. Haewon slowly stood up from her chair and looked at the staff around her, as if asking for help. They all looked away, avoiding her gaze.

She was walking very slowly towards the door and kept looking back as if someone was gonna stop her from leaving.

"What do you keep looking back for? Nobody's gonna stop you" Hyunjin said, shrugging. I slightly elbowed him, motioning for him to stop.

Haewon scoffed and started to walk a bit faster until she finally reached the door.

"You know what? You can't tell me what to do-" She said out of nowhere, turning back to JYP and the staff but stopped when she saw JYP standing up. "You're inside MY company, so while you're in MY company I can tell you whether you have to leave or not. Now hurry and get your stuff before I call security" he said in an angry tone of voice.

As she opened the door we could see the rest of stray kids and Yuna still standing outside the door.

"I thought you ran when we heard your scream?" JYP said, looking at Yuna. "Well uhm I kinda left but then came back and I found them here and now here we are" she said, trying not to stutter.

"It's fine, now I won't have to explain things to you" JYP said. All of the members and Yuna sighed in relief.

"Now with all due respect... ha! You got fired! That was very much deserved" Yuna said, poking fun at Haewon. "Move it, you're just as bitchy as your little friend over there" Haewon said, sounding annoyed.

"Ha! If me and Y/N are bitchy then what are you? Let me think of a term worse than that, give me a second" Yuna said, making Lee Know laugh along with her. The rest of the members were looking at him, trying to hold their laughs in.

"You know what, I can't hold it in anymore. I'm with Yuna on this. You deserve this you thrift store looking bit-"

"Lee know, that's enough" Bang Chan said, covering his mouth. "Yeah, that was an insult to thrift stores" Yuna said, high-fiving Lee Know.

"See? She gets me" Lee Know said, laughing again.

Y/N and Hyunjin also made their way to where the members, Yuna and Haewon were standing.

"So how does it feel finally getting a taste of your own medicine?" Y/N said, with a small smirk on her lips. Hyunjin nodded like a five year old agreeing with anything next to her.

"You'll see, this isn't the end Y/N. I'll be back" Haewon said, walking away to gather her things.

~~~
I've been wanting to give you guys a name instead of just saying 'readers', can you guys give me some ideas please? 🧎🏻‍♀️ I'll try to think of something too-