Chapter 6

This will be the same scenario from the last chapter just in Hyunjin's POV.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hyunjin's POV
Me and Y/N left the practice room to go see if there was still anyone in the building. We roamed the halls lookin through every window that there was in the doors and if there wasn't any we would open the doors quietly in case there was someone in there. We went through every room and there was nobody there.

"Seems like we're the only ones here" said Y/N. A few minutes later after we got a snack from the vending machine and were walking back to our practice room there was a strike of lighting that could be seen from the window. Then came the roll of thunder. Y/N jumped as the lights went out.

She was frozen in place and I assumed that she was scared of the dark. "Are you scared of the dark?" I asked. "O-of course not" she stuttered. "You are" I said. "Fine I am, go ahead and laugh at me" she said. I acted like I was mad that she thought I was that kind of person, I gasped and said sarcastically " you really think I'm that kind of person?" She laughed.

"Oh! I just remembered! We can use the light from my phone to guide us!" She said. I face palmed and said "how come I didn't think of that" she laughed again. As she reached to her pocket to get her phone out she gasped. "What is it?" I asked. "I forgot my phone in the practice room..." she said. "It's ok I have mine" I said. As I reached for my pocket to take out my phone I gulped and said "I don't have mine either...."

"Let's try to find our way through then" said Y/N. "Okay" I said. We started to try to find out way through the dark hallway. I heard a loud thud and panicked. "Y/N? Are you ok?!" I said she responded with a grunt. I felt something on the floor and noticed that it was her leg. With that I also tripped and landed on top of her. "I'm sorry" I said. "It's fine" she said trying to get up.

The lights suddenly turned on and we looked up to see JYP standing there in front of us looking shocked. "What were you two doing during the blackout?!" He said. "It's not what you think!" said Y/N. "Yeah, Y/N is right" I said helping her up. "We were going to check of there was still anyone else in the building and then the lights went out, we were trying to get to the practice room but we forgot our phones in the practice room so we had to guess where we were going and then we tripped over each other" I explained. "Oh" he said.

"Get back to the practice room then" he said. "We you two tomorrow". "Goodbye" me and Y/N said in unison.

About 5 minutes later we were sitting in the practice room when Chan Hyung came in and said "Hyunjin! Hyunjin! Is it true that JYP found you and Y/N laying on the floor during the blackout?!" He said. I just sat there with my mouth hanging open. He had told them. Now I was going to get teased about it for at least a year. "Well yeah... but it's not what you think!" I said. "Yeah, we tripped" said Y/N.

"Oh" said Chan, "I thought that Hyunjin got a girlfriend" he said. Me and Y/N looked at each other and blushed. He noticed and left the room. "I'm sorry" I said " he can be like that sometime". "It's fine" she said.

When I got back to the dorm everyone came running to me and started blurting our things. I couldn't understand any of them, until Jeongin came out running from his room screaming at the top of his lungs " Hyunjin Hyung has a girlfriend! Hyunjin Hyung has a girlfriend!" I glared at him but he didn't care and continued to chant it.

I calmly walked to my room and just laid there in my bed taking in everything that had happened. Seungmin came in and said "you know, they'll bother you with that for a long time". I sighed and said "yeah, I know". "I'll try to stop them" said Seungmin, which made me smile in relief. He left and I tried going to sleep but I couldn't. I couldn't stop thinking about what had happened.