Chapter 35

Hyunjin POV

"I saw Hyunjin kissing a trainee, her name is Y/N"

My heart stopped for a second, why would she say that? Me and Y/N never kissed. She then started to spill more and more lies. "They've been dating for about a year now. I'm best friends with Y/N but I just can't keep it in any longer" She said, looking down.

I couldn't hold it in any longer and pushed through everyone as fast as I could. As I looked up at Haewon her eyes widened. "W-what are you doing here?" she said, her voice sounding shaky. "I'm here to stop you from spilling more lies. Is that all you know how to do? Lie and try to ruin peoples careers because you didn't end up with your childhood crush? You need to stop acting so childish and realise that what your doing is wrong"

"But I'm not lying! You and Y/N have been hanging out a lot lately and are definitely dating. Trust me, I would know, I'm Y/N's best friend after all" Haewon said, with a smirk on her face.

"Are you serious? You being Y/N's friend? And out of everything you could have chosen to say you said you were Y/N's BEST friend? Hah, that's the most ridiculous thing i've ever heard. All you've done is hurt Y/N, then one day out of nowhere you're nice to her and then back to being the antagonist. What is wrong with you Haewon?! Can you just learn how to respect other people? This is honestly so tiring! When will you learn proper manners?!"

I couldn't stop yelling and letting everything out from frustration. I had been yelling and had been so distracted that I forgot that the reporters were still behind us. I didn't dare to look back though, they'll just use my annoyed face expression as some sort of thumbnail for their articles.

"Did you really have to say all that in front of the reporters? Not even in private? And yes, I'm trying to ruin Y/N's career. And why? You may ask. She simply doesn't deserve it. She's always had everything, the spotlight, the talent, the looks, the popularity, and Yohan" Haewon mumbled the last part but it was still loud enough for me and some of the reporters to hear.

"Are you serious right now Haewon? She deserves everything she has, she worked hard to earn everything and didn't try to steal everything like you" I said, slightly pushing her aside to enter the building.

End of Hyunjin POV

All of the reporters were stunned at everything that had just happened.  Some of them even had an annoyed or angry expression. They were angry and confused at why Haewon decided to pull a stunt like this.

"Haewon. I need to talk to you. You have two minutes to get to my office" JYP said, from the entrance. He looked as mad as ever and even the cafe staff looked scared and nervous for Haewon.

"B-but I-" Haewon tried to say, "But nothing. I said you have two minutes and time is ticking so you better hurry up" He said and headed towards his office on the upper floor.

~~~~~~~~~~~
Hi there ! As promised here are some spoilers for the Sunghoon book !

Name:
Everlasting Sunset

Release date:
About a week after this book is finished (I don't have an exact date for release but all I know if that it's soon)

About/Description:

They were childhood friends but took a completely different route. He wanted to be famous and widely known while she just wanted to live an ordinary life.

'Are you sure about this?'

^^ I'm still deciding whether that should be the final description or if I should change it. There's a lot more to it than just the cliche but to not spoil too much I'll just say that.

I would also add the cover but it's still in process so that won't be revealed until the story is out !

I also wanted to mention how much your comments make me laugh sometimes, like when you guys wanna punch Haewon 😭 I mean I do too-

Anywayyy, that's all from me for this chapter :) till the next one !