Chapter 20

Hyunjin POV
Am I really doing this right now? What are you doing Hwang Hyunjin?! Are you crazy?!
There were endless thought going on inside Hyunjin's mind but he tried playing it cool on the outside.

That eventually failed due to the constant thoughts. After like 5 minutes of carrying you on his back he looked as red as a tomato, he was blushing hard, real hard. He could feel his face heat up but luckily you didn't notice since all you could see was his head and the roller coaster ahead.

Well.... 5 minutes is something right? He thought.

You suddenly started laughing, and of course Hyunjin was confused.

"Why are you laughing?" I asked trying not to tilt my head back too much so she wouldn't see my red cheeks

"You've gotten really silent the last few minutes..." she said suspiciously

"Can't I just be quite for a bit without looking suspicious to others?" He asked laughing too

"Well depends, sometimes your just focused and quite but on times like this-"

"Ok, ok, I get it. I can't just be silent without looking suspicious can I?"

"Nope. And also could you put me down? Your gonna get tired from carrying me and plus my feet are ok now"

Y/N POV
Hyunjin carefully put me down. I noticed that his cheeks were red when he turned his head to talk to me, I wasn't sure if he was just cold or if it was something else. I decided to check it out anyway.

I quickly jumped in-front of Hyunjin and saw his cheeks get even redder than they were before. It was that 'something else' cause.

"You ok? You look redder than usual" I asked. I knew what it was but it would be too always to just walk back to my spot without saying anything, but then again it would also be awkward when he responded to my question so there was no way to escape the awkwardness at this point.

He just stayed silent for a couple of seconds and when he finally opened his mouth to say something the lady behind us said "it's obvious, he likes you and he's blushing. Kids are so dumb these days, can't even notice THAT" the muttered the last few words but we could still hear.

The more I looked at her the more I noticed how old she looked. That lady's gonna ride the roller coaster? I asked myself. I personally hadn't seen any people that age ride a roller coaster before so it was kind of weird to me.

We both stared at her confusingly, not knowing what to say or do. "Oh dear, I'm sorry my mother likes giving her opinions out a lot" said a man from behind the lady. "Mom you need to stop eavesdropping on other people's conversations" he said.

"Well I'm right, they know what's happening" she nodded

"I'm sorry, just ignore her if she says anything else-"

"Why are you telling them to ignore me?! I might be teacher them a valuable lesson you know"

Luckily before it could get more awkward it was finally our turn to ride the roller coaster. "Nice talking to you ma'am but it's out turn to go on the ride, goodbye" I said politely

She waved back as we headed towards the roller coaster cart. This roller coaster looked bigger than the last one and had a lot more bumps and loops.

Hyunjin once again looked scared but when he noticed I was looking at him he tried to act tough. "Are you scared Y/N?" He asked

"'No, but it seems like you are. Again" I teasingly replied

"What? No it's just your imagination, I wasn't scared and I'm not scared right now either"

"Ok, we'll see about that"

A minute later the roller coaster started. It started moving a bit faster than the last one had. If I'm being honest, it was already scary and we were 10 seconds in.

"Y/N your already scared!" Hyunjin laughed

"No I'm not!" I said back trying not to sounds scared

"Then why are you clinging on to me like that?" Hyunjin asked looking down at his arm

He was right, I was clinging on to his arm like my life depended on it.

"Uhm, I was just holding it in case you were scared" I said

"Mhm you sure-"

But before he could even finish his sentence the first drop of the roller coaster came, meanwhile we were having our little conversation the roller coaster for to the first hill and we hadn't even noticed until we were already going down.

I of course screamed at the top of my lungs while Hyunjin had an indescribable look on his face. I started laughing because of the face he was making, he quickly noticed and started laughing as well. The roller coaster suddenly didn't seem so scary.

♡︎☽♡︎☽♡︎☽♡︎☽♡︎☽♡︎☽♡︎☽♡︎☽♡︎☽♡︎☽♡︎☽♡︎☽♡︎☽♡︎☽
Hello! It's me again. I know I say this literally every chapter but I'm sorry for not being able to post as much, it's once again that time of the semester where's there's so many tests. I decided to de stress and write a new chapter. I'll most likely be writing more this week since it's almost thanksgiving break. I had this idea, it might work, might not work but we'll see. I was wondering if you guys wanted there to be maybe a specific scenario between Y/N and Hyunjin, like you wanted them to go to a specific place or to have an interaction with someone like another idol. I don't know if I explained that well but yeah-. Well anyway I hope you guys are enjoying the story so far! If you have any ideas for a scenario of plot that could be used in the story let me know through the comments or send me a chat! Till the next chapter!
-Author