Chapter 7

Y/N POV
I was back at my dorm and couldn't stop thinking about what had happened with Hyunjin earlier that day. I blushed as I thought about it. Yuna came in and eyed me suspiciously. I didn't notice that she was there until she said " Why are you blushing Y/N?" With a smile on her face. She startled me.

"N-nothing" I stuttered.

"You sure" Yuna asked with a smirk. "Yeah, I'm sure" you said. "You know, you can tell me anything" she said " remember I'm your best friend" I looked at her and nodded.

"Alright I'll tell you" I said. She looked excited. "But don't you dare tell anyone" I said in a strict tone. "I won't" she said.

"So..... me and Hyunjin were in the practice room and we decided to go see if there was still anyone in the building. But then it started to rain and there was a blackout..." before I could continue what I was saying Yuna interrupted me saying "OMG! Did you guys kiss?!" I immediately blushed and exclaimed "What?! Of course not!!" She just replied with "Oh". "What did you expect?" I said. She looked down for a second before saying "well I kinda wanted you guys to kiss...." I just looked at her kind of shocked.

"Let me continue so you can hear what actually happened" I said. "Fine" she said. "So as I was saying, there was a blackout and we forgot our phones in the practice room. We couldn't see anything and then I tripped and he kind of panicked and started walking and tripped over me. Then the lights came back on and we saw JYP standing in-front of us" I said closing my eyes as I said that last sentence.

"Woah" said Yuna in shock. "I thought you were just gonna say that you embarrassed yourself in front of him or something" she said.

"Well I technically did" I said embarrassed.

"Poor Y/N" said Yuna patting my head.

"I wonder what Hyunjin thought" I said. "Yeah, I was also wondering that" said Yuna. "Oh and also what did JYP say?" Said Yuna excitedly.

"Well he just looked at us in shock and said what were you two doing? And we explained what happened. I don't think he believed us though" I answered.

"Well I don't think I would believe you either. What if you guys DID do something else" she said wiggling her eyebrows. "Stop Yuna!" I said annoyingly. "Fine, fine. I'll stop" said Yuna rolling her eyes. "I'm still wondering what Hyunjin thought though" she said. "Yeah, I am too... but I might eventually find out" I replied.

I glanced at the clock and it was already late meaning I had to go to sleep because I would have practice tomorrow. "Let's go to sleep Yuna" I said. "Ok" she replied.

I couldn't stop thinking about what had happened earlier that day. I was still wondering what Hyunjin thought about the whole situation. I'll just ask him tomorrow I thought and drifted off to sleep.