Chapter 1

Your a new trainee at JYP, it's 2 weeks before monthly evaluation and you have to figure out what dance you are going to do.                                            

You are at the JYP entertainment building with the other trainees waiting for JYP to come and tell you guys some news that he said was important and you had to know as soon as possible. Your curious as to what it is.

About 20 minutes later he arrives. "Hello, sorry for being a bit late" he says. All of you greet him and stay silent to wait for the news he had to tell you. Out of nowhere your friends Yuna, who is also a trainee says "What was the news you had to tell us?". Everyone looks at her in shock that she was hurrying him to tell you.

"Well someone's impatient" he said. She looked down at the ground and mumbled "sorry". JYP started to laugh and said that it was ok. "Well now lets get to what I came to say, you guys will be partnered with members of Stray Kids for your next monthly evaluation" Everyone gasped and was super excited.

The members of Stray Kids came in and all of you greeted them. "I have a box with the names of each of the Stray Kids members names here, each trainee will pick out a paper and at the end we will see who will be partnered with who" said JYP. He called you up one by one.

When everyone had a paper he called you to open your paper first. " Who did you get Y/N?" He asked curiously. "Hyunjin" you replied looking at him. Hyunjin looked your way and smiled "We are going to make the best choreography!" He exclaimed enthusiastically.

Hyunjin POV
I was so happy when I heard that I got Y/N. She is the best dancer out of all of the trainees. I'm sure that we will make the best choreography and get the best score.

Y/N POV
Even though I got one of the best dancers in Stray Kids I'm still nervous, not that he will mess up but that I will. I'm really excited but also very nervous.

"You will start making and practicing your choreography next week, for now relax for the weekend" said JYP and with that he left.