Chapter 29

Y/N still couldn't remember who Jung Yohan was. She tried as hard as she could to remember but she couldn't, she just couldn't.

She decided to call her friend from middle school and ask her if she remembers Jung Yohan.

Yeseul's POV
My phone started suddenly ringing, it was an unknown number. I stared at my phone for a few seconds until my brother asked me if I was gonna answer it.

I decided to answer the call since it could be something important. "Hello?"

"Y/N?! Is that you??"

"Yeah it is me... I'm sorry for not contacting you for a long time but I have a question"

"It's ok, what is it?"

"By any chance, do you remember who Jung Yohan is? From middle school"

I turned to look at my boyfriend. "Uhh.. yeah... why?"

"Remember Haewon? She said something about a Jung Yohan but i can't seem to remember who he is"

"Ahh. Well actually... he's my boyfriend" I awkwardly laughed looking at Yohan who was sitting in front of me, looking confused

"Huh?? Really? Then, if its ok with both of you can we meet up? I need your help with something" , Y/N said, sounding desperate. "Give me a second, It's fine by me but I need to ask him first"

" I know this might be a bit awkward for you but... remember Y/N? She said she needs our help with something. She wants to meet up, are you ok with it?"

"Y/N? You mean the girl I liked back in middle school?", Yohan's eyes went wide for a second but then he nodded, "It's fine, if she needs our help then we should help her". I nodded and went back to talking with Y/N.

"He's fine with it too. When do you want to meet?" "Well since i'm a trainee I'm not really free a lot, is tomorrow ok with you?, it's my day off". "Yohan, are you free tomorrow?" I whispered to him. He lightly nodded. "Yeah, tomorrows fine. Text me where you wanna meet"

"Thank you so much Yeseul, say thanks to Yohan for me too please. I'll see you tomorrow then"

I hung up the call and turned to look at Yohan, "Do you remember Haewon? The girl who used to like you back then, apparently she said something to Y/N about you". I tried to comprehend to situation but I was still confused.

"She still remembers me? If i'm being honest she was creepy, she always followed me around. I was close to calling the cops on her once actually" Yohan said, taking a bite of his food. "She followed me home and tried going inside" he added.

~~
Hi! It's me again. I'm sorry I haven't posted as much lately, my mental health wasn't great but I'm doing better now :) I've written some chapters in advance and I'll be posting once or twice a week ! I also wanted to say thank you for 14k reads ! It means a lot to me that you're enjoying my story :)
                                                               -Author