Chapter 37

As I drove towards the JYP building I was trying to think of what could this girl have possibly done that I have to go all the way there.

I finally arrived to the building, there were a lot of reporters outside the entrance, it looked like they were trying to look inside. How great. How am I supposed to get through all of that? What in the world did Haewon do that's this big

I sighed as I got out of the car but quickly slipped back in when I looked at a practice room window. Yuna was making signs at me to go back inside the car and to check my phone. I quickly called her to see what was happening and why everyone was acting so weird.

"Y/N! Don't get off yet. I'll wait for you by the entrance just in case. Stay on the phone until I get there" Yuna said, I then saw her run from the window and I'm assuming towards the door.

"Yuna, what's happening? Why did I get a call saying I have to be here as quickly as I can and why are there so many reporters outside?!" I sounded anxious and impatient but I didn' care anymore, I needed to know what actually happened.

"Wait... they didn't tell you?" I heard her fast steps stop, "she made up a lot of rumors about you and Hyunjin and then proceeded to call the reporters here saying you and Hyunjin were on a date or something like that. Oh and she also said you guys were dating for like a year now and that she was your best friend and didn't want to expose you like that but she couldn't hold it in any longer and now she's in huge trouble with the boss and managers and is kinda detained in his office with Hyunjin probably cussing her out by now" she continued, sounding like a rapper from how fast she spoke.

I just sat in my car, wondering how she came up with all of that. "Yuna... please hurry. I want to hit her so bad right now" I tried my best to seem calm but I sounded passive aggressive instead.

"Y/N calm down first. Don't hit her just yet otherwise you'll get in trouble too. Hit her after she says something offensive or that pisses you off so you have an excuse" Yuna reasoned, also continuing to run.

Hearing Yuna trying to make me laugh made me feel a bit more at ease but I was still furious with Haewon. "I"m almost there, give me like 10 more seconds and then get out of your car and run when I say now". I heard the elevator door open and her steps gradually getting faster.

"3... 2... 1... now!" she said, making me run out of my car and towards the entrance. I ran like I was in a marathon. I reached the area where the reporters were and they surprisingly made a path for me, probably out of fear of getting pushed over. I quickly got through and was about to go inside when one of the reporters yelled, "Wait, what if that's Y/N!", making reporters swarm me from left to right.

My hand was slowly leaving the door knob when I felt a hand reach out and pull me inside. "Y/N! Hold on tight okay?" Yuna said, tugging on my arm while the reporters tugged on my other arm.

"Let her go!" I heard her yell from the top of her lungs, making all of the reporters stop and let go. She sounded furious and had a cold look on her face that made everyone scared. "See? It wasn't that hard to just let her go, right?" she said, pulling me inside with her and closing the door shut, locking it right after.

"Thank you so much Yuna" I said. "No problem, but you should really hurry up there before they get mad at you too" she said, pointing to the elevator. "Oh right! I'll be back right after" I said, running to the elevator.

~~~~

Hi again ! I'm thinking of doing a Q&A after the story ends, please leave some questions in the comments or you can private message me, the questions can be about myself, things about the book or other things you can think of :)