Chapter 15

I woke up around 6:00 am to go to practice early since I wanted to practice the dance more. I decided to turn my phone back on and see if I had any messages or notifications from last night.

As soon as I turned it on I was bombarded with messages from my family.

Y/N!! Where are you?! Why aren't you responding?!

Do you not care about it?!?!

Answer!!

I wondered what happened but by the look of the texts it wasn't anything good. I nervously opened the texts I had from my mom.

Y/N, I'm in the hospital with your father, he collapsed in the middle of the living room and I didn't know why, I'm waiting for the doctor to tell me what happened.

At the sight of those texts my heart broke. I had 5 missed calls from my mom and immediately regretted turning my phone off last night, for all I know he could be dead now.

Can you come to the hospital with me, please

The doctor told me that he had a heart attack..

Why aren't you answering?! Do you not care about your father?!

I decided not to keep reading the texts but call her instead.

I pressed the call button and my mom answered the phone immediately.

"Where are you and why aren't your answering my texts and calls?!" She sounded angry though the other line, she was basically screaming.

"I'm sorry mom.." I said while tears rolled down my cheeks. "I turned off my phone yesterday so I could rest since I have practice" my voice was fading away as I spoke.

"Your father had a heart attack, he's in a coma at the moment" I could tell by her voice that she was crying. I started sobbing uncontrollably as she said that. "W-what hospital are you i-in" I said in between sobs.

"XX hospital, I'm in the emergency room" "alright, I'll be there in a few minutes" was the last thing I said before I hung up.

I guess that my crying got louder because Yuna came into my room running as fast as she could. "What happened?! Are you alright?" She said as she ran into my room.

"I can't go to practice today, my dad h-had a heart a-attack" was all I could manage to say. "Oh my gosh.... I'll take you to the hospital and tell the others what happened so you won't get in trouble"

"Get dressed and come downstairs when your ready so I can take you to the hospital" she said as she went to get her car keys.

Once I was done I walked down the stairs slowly. I was nervous but had to help my mom calm down, but for that I needed to calm myself down first. I just stood there on the stairs taking everything in. As I thought more about it I remembered. I haven't told Hyunjin yet!

I quickly dialed his number. It rung a few times and then he picked up. "Hello?" He said in a sleepy voice. I had already thought out was I was going to say so I wouldn't mess up what I was sayings

I started up by saying " I won't be able to go to practice today, I'm sorry" you could hear tiredness in my voice. "Why?" He now sounded fully awake and surprised. "Something happened to my father and I have to go to the hospital with my mom"

"What happened? I'll go with you" my eyes widened as he said that. "No, no, you don't have to. He had a heart attack last night" I felt tears forming in my eyes.

"How are you going to get there? You can't drive".

"Yuna will take me"

"No, I'll take you. She can go to practice and we can go to the hospital. I'll be there in 10"

He hung up. My mouth hung open as I just stared at my phone in disbelief. I hadn't notice that Yuna was standing at the bottom of the stairs listening to what I said.

"So Hyunjin's taking you?" Was all she said. I jumped as I saw her standing there. "Yeah... you can go practice with Seungmin. He'll be here in about 10 minutes"

"Alright, see you later then" she said as she headed out the door. "Good luck!" I called after her.

I was patiently waiting at the living room. About 8 minutes later I heard a knock on the door.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Hello! I just wanted to say something real quick, I'm sorry if my grammar isn't the best 😖 I promise it will get better!
I'll be posting once or twice a week since I also have to work on my other book, Love Song.