Chapter 9

It took him a couple of seconds to respond. "Well...... it was kind of awkward" he said looking down. "Yeah" you said.

"They bothered you about it didn't they?" You said after about a minute of just silence. "Yeah, they did. It was so awkward going home, the only one that didn't make fun of me was Seungmin" Hyunjin slightly chuckled.

"Well...Yuna also made fun of me. He told some of the trainees" you said pouting. "I hope that rumor doesn't leave this building though... that would be a big problem" you said.

"Yeah, it really would" Hyunjin replied.

For the rest of the morning you both came up with half of the choreography, the first part. It was a dance with fast dance moves and a bit of stunts.

"Wow! That will definitely blow them away" you said excitedly.

"Yeah, but just wait until we also add in the other half of the choreography" said Hyunjin. "It's gonna be so original" he added.

You were excited but nervous at the same time for the second part of the dance. You where going to start it in a couple of days since you still had to practice the first part.

You both practiced some more until it was already 3:00 pm. You both went out to get something to drink.

You ran into another trainee that was paired up with Jisung. Haewon. You weren't exactly friends. She would always be rude to you when you were both alone but when there was someone else around she would act as if you were both best friends. The only person that knew the truth was Yuna.

"Hey guys!" Said Haewon. You were surprised that she sounded like she would actually be a nice person. "Hey" you replied sounding a bit annoyed. "Well someone isn't sounding very happy today" said Haewon at which you rolled your eyes.

"What are you going to do for your choreography?" Said Haewon. Hyunjin was about to answer when you stopped him remembering what happened last time you told her your plan for the evaluation.

~~~~~Last monthly evaluation ~~~~~
"What are you doing for the evaluation Y/N?" Asked Haewon.

"I'm going to sing I believe by Younha." You replied sounding excited.

Haewon looked at you with a smirk. "That will really wow the judges" she said. And with that she left off.

30 minutes later it was time for the evaluation.

Haewon was the first one up. She started to sing and you felt like the song was familiar.

She's singing what I was going to sing
You thought. You immediately started to panic.
What am I going to do now?! You thought.

Nobody would ever believe you since Haewon was such an "angel".

You ended up having to sing a different song that you knew from memory.

Haewon ended up getting the highest score. She just looked at you with a smirk and left.

~~~~~~~~~~Present time~~~~~~~~~~
"Hyunjin, remember we aren't supposed to say what we're gonna do" I said looking at Haewon. She huffed and walked away.

"What's up with her?" Said Hyunjin. "I'll explain later" you replied.

You both walked away and went to get your drink.

Once you were back in the practice room Hyunjin asked "what was all that about?". "It's a long story" you replied sighing. "I'll listen" said Hyunjin sitting down on the floor patting the space next to him signaling you to sit next to him. You sat down and started to explain.

"Last evaluation she asked me the same thing... what was I going to do for the evaluation. I told her. When it was time for the evaluation she wanted to go up first. She did and she started to sing. I found the song familiar.... it was the same song I was going to sing. I ended up having to sing a song I knew from memory. She ended up getting the highest score and I got one of the lowest scores..." I said.

"Oh... I'm glad we didn't tell her" said Hyunjin looking at me. "What did she say after?" He asked.

"Well... she just looked at me and smirked, and with that she left." You replied.