Chapter 38

As I got to the upper floor, where the office was located I started to get a bit nervous. If something this bad happened, what will happen to Haewon? And will she try to hurt me again?

Thoughts like this raced in my mind while I was walking with heavy and slow footsteps. Don't think about that Y/N, what's important right now is that she's probably paying for everything she's done, I thought to myself.

After a few more seconds I arrived to the office where I found staff, JYP, Hyunjin and most importantly Haewon.

"Oh! You're here Y/N. Let's get to the meeting room and discuss things properly" JYP said, getting up and leading the way towards the meeting room. The staff made Haewon walk in between all of them in case she tried to run.

As we were walking towards the room, everyone was looking at us. Some gave nasty looks at Haewon and others looked nervous. We arrived at the room and while everyone was taking their seats Hyunjin motioned for me to sit next to him.

"If anything happens I'll hold you down so you don;t get in trouble too" Hyunjin whispered to me. He probably thought I was gonna hit her or something.

"Haewon, Haewon, Haewon. Look at everything you've caused. Mind explaining why you did this?" JYP said. Haewon gulped and started her 'reasoning', "Well the truth is... I used to be best friends with Y/N but then she got way more talented than me and I got jealous" she said, with an innocent look on her face.

Me and Hyunjin had looks of disbelief, and so did Yuna, who was listening to the conversation from outside the door.

"Excuse me?! We were NEVER friends. Tell the truth, Haewon! You're even lying in front of them?! You're just jealous because Yohan rejected you because he liked me! And then you got mad because I "hurt" him, which I didn't, he's completely fine. He even told you himself for goodness sake!" I blurted out from how angry I was.

"So Hyunjin wasn't lying," JYP said, "Y/N sit back down please"

I hadn't even noticed that I had stood up in the middle of my yelling frenzy. I let out an awkward cough sort of thing and sat back down. "Please continue" I said, looking at JYP.

"Haewon, explain yourself again. Without any lies'' He said, emphasizing the word without. Haewon rolled her eyes and said "Ugh fine! She's right! But she did hurt Yohan! He was crying on the rooftop after she rejected him, and that hurt me as well. So technically she hurt me"

I was about to get up again when Hyunjin held me back down, "calm down" he mouthed. I nodded and sat back down.

"Now, how long ago was this?" JYP said, trying to keep his patience. "In middle school" I said with a scoff.

"In middle school?! Seriously Haewon?! In middle school?!" JYP said, sounding confused and irritated. Some of the staff stared at her in disbelief.

"Yup, and he even has a girlfriend now" I said.

"She's just a replacement for me! I know it! Yohan may not say it out loud but she is!" Haewon yelled at the top of her lungs. "Haewon! You're obsessed! Just leave him alone already!" I yelled back, finally losing all of my patience.

"I'm not obsessed! You just don't understand it!" "Yes you are!"

"You wouldn't understand! You get everything you want! You get it all on a gold platter!"

"Are you serious? Because one boy liked me in middle school I got everything on a gold platter? Do you know how hard I work to get where I am right now?!" I finally had enough of her pathetic tries at bringing me down.

"Yes you do! You haven't worked to get anything! You're just a pathetic bitch!" she yelled.

That's it, I had enough of this. I got up from my chair and finally did what I've always wanted to do. I slapped her, she looked at me in disbelief.

"Get her girl!" Hyunjin and Yuna both yelled. A small gasp and fast footsteps were heard after Yuna accidentally yelled out.

"Wait, can I hit her too?" Hyunjin said, getting up. "Hyunjin sit back down" JYP said, sounding like some type of father.

"That's enough reasoning and arguments. Haewon, you're out of the company"

~~~~~~~

It actually felt pretty good making Y/N finally slap Haewon-