Chapter 34

"She what?! Didn't she say that I didn't deserve bad things like a week back?! And now, she's threatening me, following me and making up random rumors that can possibly ruin not only my career but Hyunjin's as well?! What kind of duality is that!" Hyunjin could hear how Y/N was angrily screaming and ranting.

"Hyunjin I have to go, i'll call you later", Y/N then hung up and left Hyunjin wondering who was that guy and what was really going on.

Y/N POV

"Why would she do something like this? What did I do to her?! You already clearly told her you're fine so there should be no other reason why she's acting like this!" I was basically screaming from worry and anger at this point. I was worried that these rumors would affect Hyunjin a lot more than they do now. And I was of course angry with Haewon for doing things like this.

"That's the same thing I'm thinking. Thank goodness for Yeseul knowing your address" Yohan said, still sounding a bit out of breath.

"Yeah... but I'm seriously losing my patience with this girl. She acts all nice at first defending me and saying I didn't deserve that bad things happen to me and now she's here being the cause for all of those bad things to happen"

I was just annoyed at her at this point and wondered if there were gonna be articles again. It was all tiring, and all because of Haewon.

End of Y/N POV

Hyunjin was still driving to the company, curiosity taking over him as he tried to figure out who was the guy he heard at Y/N's house.

"Is she actually dating someone? Wait... why do I care?" Hyunjin said, thinking out loud.

He decided to just shake off the thoughts as he drove, fighting the urge to turn back to Y/N's house.

If I do drive back to Y/N's house... what would I say when I get there anyway? "Whose the guy in your house?" Nah, that sounds like I'm jealous. "I was wondering who the gentleman I heard through the phone was?", that sounds wayyy too formal.

"You know what, I'm not even gonna turn back. I don't even have time to do so" Hyunjin said out loud, still having an argument with himself.

He probably looked crazy to everyone who were in the cars next to him but he didn't care. After a long discussion with himself he finally got back to the building without realizing it. And of course, there were more reporters outside the building.

He parked his car around the corner so they wouldn't see him and tried to enter through the crowd with the disguise Y/N gave him. He slowly went in through them and he didn't expect what he saw next.

There, in the middle of all of the reporters and even some people and fans that were just passing by, was Haewon. Of course it has to be her again, he thought to himself.

"Miss Haewon, please let us know what you saw happen between them" one of the reporters said. Hyunjin stopped to listen and Haewon continued, "I saw Hyunjin kissing a trainee, her name is Y/N"

~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hi again ! 

I'm sorry that I haven't updated this story in like a month- 

1. I had finals and stuff at school (plus extra stuff like lessons and small jobs I had)

and 

2. I kinda procrastinated writing this story.

I know the second reason may not be a completely reasonable one but I wasn't feeling my best mentally (again). I'm back now though and will try to write and update more frequently :)

A little side note but I have started writing (and have completed a few chapters) for a new fanfic i'll be uploading after I finish this one ! I'm not sure if any of you here listen or stan Enhypen but it's a fanfic about Enhypen's Sunghoon ! I'll be posting more details and a sneak peak  at it if you guys want in the next chapter :) (Please let me know if you guys are ok with it in the comments)

That's all from me for this chapter ! I hope you have a good day/night and I love you all :)