Chapter 36

Haewon quietly and slowly walked to JYP's office. She was nervous and looked like she was close to crying. Some of the employees almost felt bad for her, until they remembered the stunt she had just pulled against Y/N and Hyunjin.

Everyone, including trainees who were passing by her wondered what was happening. It didn't take too long for everyone to know what had really happened and who was involved.

Haewon was now in front of JYP's office and gulped nervously as she slowly opened the door. Inside were Hyunjin, some Stray Kids managers, the manager in charge of the trainees and of course, JYP.

They were all waiting for her, all of them with a stern face.

"Sit down, Haewon" JYP said, pointing at a chair next to Hyunjin.  She very quietly sat down, trying not to look at anyone. "You know why you're here right?" the manager in charge of the trainees said.

Haewon nodded slightly, still looking down. "Then can you tell me exactly why you're here?" she said, emphasizing the word exactly. Haewon then started in a low voice, "Because I said things about Y/N and Hyunjin"

The manager then nodded and said "and before that you sabotaged Y/N's monthly evaluation. Plus, you also lead reporters to Y/N's house with false claims and then brought them here and told them a bunch of lies"

All Haewon could do was look down and gulp nervously. "Y/N is on her way" Hyunjin announced.

Y/N POV

After ranting to Yohan about everything that Haewon did and how bad I wanted to just slap her, my phone started to ring.

"Hold on, I have a phone call" I said, looking at the caller ID, it was Hyunjin. Did he get into more trouble?, I thought while pressing 'answer'.

"Y/N, something happened with Haewon again. I think you should probably come over to discuss some things" I heard Hyunjin say. "It's not optional, get here as fast as you can" JYP said from behind Hyunjin.

"Well you heard him, get here as fast as you can. It's really important"

After that he ended the call. I stood there dumbfounded. "Yohan, I have to go. Haewon caused some more trouble or something"

"Again?!" He exclaimed, sounding just as surprised as I was. "Yup, I have to get there as soon as I can. Who knows, I may get to finally slap her" I said, running out of the door.

~~~~~~

As you guys can probably tell from me posting some spoilers for my next book, this book is gonna be ending soon. There will only be a few more chapters (this book will go up to around 40 chapters).

I just wanted to say that-

Oh and also, I opened an insta account :)

I feel like I get annoying with the authors notes at the end of each chapter but anyway-