Chapter 8

The next day
I woke up and was already nervous to go to practice. I looked at Yuna who was also waking  up (You and Yuna share a room). "Are you gonna ask him what he thought about it?" She asked. "Maybe" I responded shrugging.

"Well you eventually have to" she said and pointed at me sternly. 

"I know" I sighed and laid back down. "Hurry up and get ready we have to leave in 30 minutes" said Yuna. "Fine" I said and got up.

20 minutes later
I was done getting ready and still had 10 minutes left. I just sat there in the couch thinking about what I was gonna say to Hyunjin when I saw him.

Hello Hyunjin! What do you think about what happened yesterday? "No! That's to stupid!" I said and buried my face in my hands. That's when I realized I just said that out loud. Yuna came into the living room and asked "what's stupid?"

"N-nothing" I replied. She looked at me and said "you were thinking of what you were gonna say weren't you?". I sighed and said "you know me better than I know myself".

She laughed and sat down next to me. "It's fine, just try not to talk about it just yet so you don't make things awkward" she said trying to comfort me.

"What if he says something about it though?" I said. "I don't know" she said shrugging. She got up and left to finish getting herself ready.

I just won't say anything then I thought.

At the practice room
I arrived at the practice room and there wasn't anyone there. I decided to go get a drink meanwhile everyone else got there.

I was walking in the hallway when I saw someone coming towards me. I started to panic when I realized that Hyunjin was walking towards me. I quickly tried to turn around.

"Where are you going?" He asked. Crap I thought. "N-nowhere" I said. "Are you avoiding me?" He said. "No" I said trying to walk faster.

"Let's just go to practice" he said. "Alright" I replied. We walked to the practice room in silence.

When we got there Hyunjin turned towards me. "Hyunjin.... can I ask you something?" I said. "Sure" he replied.

"What did you think yesterday when we umm... fell?" I said hesitantly.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Sorry for the short chapters. They'll eventually get longer 😅