Chapter 11

Hyunjin looked shocked, angry and annoyed all at the same time when I said that. "She's really trying to ruin your life isn't she" he said angrily. "Let's just go" you said walking back into the hallway.

Hyunjin didn't move, he just stood there in the entrance of the café. "I'm not leaving until you confront her about it" he said looking at me. "Don't, it'll be no use. We both know she won't stop" you said pulling him back into the hall.

"Your really gonna let her ruin your life like that?" He said looking at you. "Fine" you said hesitantly. "Let's go say something about it" you said. He smiled and pushed you forward lightly. Go on he mouthed.

You slowly walked up to them. "What do you want now?" Said Haewon rolling her eyes at you. "I just came by to get something to drink so don't get all annoyed" you replied.

As he heard the familiar voice Seojun turned around. "Y/N..." he said looking up surprised. "Yes Seojun?" You said sounding annoyed. "What are you doing here?!" He asked.

"I'm a trainee here" you replied. "Wait... how do you guys know each other?" Asked Haewon suspiciously. "He's my ex boyfriend" you said.

"You really had to blurt it out like that?!" Said Seojun. "Yes, I did" you said sounding even more annoyed than before. "What?!?!" Said Haewon in disbelief.

"Yep, just how you heard it." You said.

"Now I'm curious... how and why did you two break up?" Said Haewon with a smirk.

"We just weren't interested in each other anymore." Said Seojun shrugging. "Are you sure about that?" You said looking at him clearly ticked off by his comment.

"I don't remember it being like that." You said looking at him coldly. "You cheated on me... with my best friend" you said. Haewon looked surprised and sorry at the same time. It was the first time you ever saw her like that.

Haewon POV
When Y/N said those words it reminded me of my last relationship. It had gone the same way.

One day I was out shopping. Me and my boyfriend, Minjun, lived together. We had moved in together about a year ago. Since it was almost our 4 year anniversary I decided to get him a gift. I wanted it to be something very special.

I came back home about two hours later with the gift in my hand. I was so excited, I couldn't wait to see his reaction. I got home and the first thing I heard was giggling. I thought he was just watching a movie or something.

I made my way upstairs to our bedroom from which the noise was coming from. I opened the door and saw Minjun and my best friend, Hana, making out. I gasped and tried holding in my tears.

Once Minjun noticed I was there he quickly got up and said "It isn't what it looks like!". "Then what is it!" I screamed.

"Are you jealous that I stole your boyfriend from you Haewon?" Said Hana looking at me with a smirk. "Weren't you my best friend?!" I screamed at her. Tears running down my cheeks.

"You really thought I was your friend?" She said laughing. "I was just acting so I could get your boyfriend" she said getting up. I couldn't believe what I was hearing.

"You wanna know what else we did together?" Said Hana with an evil smirk on her face. "Don't" said Minjun looking at her. "Just look over there" said Hana pointing at the other side of the room. There were her and Minjun's clothes laying on the floor. From that, I could infer what else they did.

All I did was run out of the house crying.

About a two days later I went back to get my stuff. Minjun didn't even dare look at me.

After that day I haven't seen any of them.

Y/N's POV
"He did?!" Said Haewon sounding mad.

"Yeah" I said surprised at how she reacted.

"My boyfriend did the same thing to me... and to think that I was actually starting to like him" she said looking at Seojun.

"I know I don't get along very well with Y/N but I know that she doesn't deserve that" she said angrily. I was so surprised. Haewon was standing up for me. I couldn't believe it.