Chapter 32

"Y/N! You're finally here! You weren't answering your phone so I got worried" he said, getting up and walking towards her

"Aren't you supposed to be at work today though?" Y/N said. " I had a break" he simply said "but where's your phone?"

"In my bag, sorry if I didn't answer. I didn't hear it" Y/N said. "As long as you're ok it's fine, I have to go back to the building though" he said, with a hint of sadness in his voice.

"Yeah... would you like to have something quick to eat before you leave?" Y/N asked him with a small smile. "Sure", Hyunjin smiled back

They both made their way to the kitchen and made something quick and easy, ramen. "Since you don't have much time is this ok?"
"Yeah, as long as I get something to eat it's fine" Hyunjin said, getting a water bottle in the process

After the food was finished heating Y/N set it down on the table. "So hows it going with the Haewon situation?" Hyunjin asked. "Well she said something about her making me feel the same way I made a classmate feel when we were in middle school. I met up with him and my friend, who is now his girlfriend, and then after we were leaving Haewon showed up out of nowhere and said she had been following me and-"

"Wait a minute, she followed you?!" Hyunjin looked mad, more mad than when there were all the cameras in the building.

"Yeah but then Yohan and Yeseul showed up and Yohan said that he was fine and that he wasn't hurt and then she left and stormed off like a little kid throwing a tantrum and now I'm here" Y/N explained, talking fast as if she was rapping.

"Woah there... don't talk so fast but I'm assuming Yohan is the boy who Haewon likes and yeseul is his girlfriend. Is she really still obsessed with her middle school crush?". He was taking all of the information in and trying to process it all while eating ramen.

"To sum it up, yes, and aren't you a rapper-"

"Shhh, I'm thinking" he said, putting his hand up and infront of me while eating more ramen.

We both laughed. After we finished the ramen it was time for him to leave. "I'll see you tomorrow Y/N" he smiled while walking out of the door.

"Bye", Y/N smiled back. Before he walked out fully he turned back around and looked at Y/N. "Y/N, i think I'm starting to li-"

"There he is!"

♡︎♡︎♡︎♡︎♡︎♡︎♡︎♡︎♡︎♡︎♡︎♡︎♡︎♡︎♡︎♡︎♡︎♡︎♡︎♡︎♡︎♡︎♡︎♡︎
Thank you for 20k reads ! I also want to thank you guys for all the votes and comments :)
I appreciate every single one of them, I'm trying to upload more so right now I have some more chapters reading to upload for when I'm busy and can't write them, I'll upload once or twice a week btw !