Chapter 14

"Well... we were just practicing, Yuna went out to get water for both of us. I decided to continue practicing and I fell and got hurt" Seungmin explained. "Oh, just he more careful next time, alright?" Said Chan sounding worried. "Alright" was all that Seungmin answered.

Everything was silent until Chan's phone started to ring. "We forgot time fell our boss that Seungmin is injured!" He exclaimed while face palming. I glanced at his phone and the contact said JYP. We all exchanged worried glances. Chan hesitantly answered the call. He put it on speaker mode so we could all hear what he was saying. "Where are you guys?!" He said sounding a bit angry. "We're at the hospital, Seungmin injured his ankle" Chan responded trying not to panic. "What hospital?" He asked sounding worried. Chan told him the details and soon after he was on his way.

"You have to explain to him what happened, you know" said Minho. "Well yeah, otherwise he'll think that we're faking or something" answered Seungmin.

About 10 minutes later we heard a knock on the door. "Come in" said Chan looking at the door". JYP came in and immediately walked over to Seungmin.

"Are you alright? Is it too bad?" He asked sounding concerned. "I'm alright, I just twisted my ankle, that's all" said Seungmin. The doctor walked in right after Seungmin finished his sentence. He politely bowed as he walked in. "How long will it take for my ankle to heal?" Asked Seungmin.

"It will take about a month or so" (sorry if it takes longer, idk how long out takes lol. I've never broken a bone before). "You won't be able to dance until then" he continued. "What?! But we have a competition in two weeks!" He exclaimed. "It's alright, you and Yuna will sing instead of dancing in that case" said JYP.

"He can leave in a bit, we have to check something before he can leave the hospital" said the doctor heading out the door.

~ Time Skip~
We got out of the hospital about an hour ago and took Seungmin to the dorm since everyone else's cars were already full. Seungmin wanted to treat us to something for staying with him at the hospital but we didn't accept it, we decided to instead watch movies and eat snacks at their dorm.

We got there and if I'm being honest I was a nervous mess. Me, Hyunjin and Seungmin were the first ones to arrive at the dorm. We helped him in and then waited for the other to get there.

There was an awkward silence between us. "So.... what are we watching?" I asked Hyunjin to break the silence. "I still don't know, we'll decide ones the others get here" he answered. After that, it went back to the silence there was before.

The rest of the members came about 10 minutes later, those 10 minutes felt like an eternity though. I got startled when they came in because I didn't even hear the door nor footsteps. Jisung excitedly sat on the couch next to Hyunjin and asked the same thing I asked before. Everyone started blurting out movies they wanted to watch. Since we were all so indecisive it took us like 20 minutes to decide. We were going back and forth over what genre of movie should we watch. I didn't want to watch a horror movie since I get scared very easily, half of the team agreed and the other half disagreed. Then we were discussing drama, action, comedy and other genres. We finally settled on watching Love Alarm (yes I know that I said movie and that's a series but let's ignore that 😳).

Most of us wanted to watch a kdrama and me and Yuna loved that show so we recommend it, and surprisingly they agreed. We watched a few episodes. During most of it me and Yuna were either fangirling, crying or whispering to each other about the whole thing. When we had to stop watching it since it was already getting late Chan paused the tv. "It's getting late and tomorrow we all have practice, so how about we continue binge watching tomorrow?" He said. "Ok", "sure" and "alright" were the only things heard in the living room.

Everyone got up from the couch and me and Yuna walked over to the door. "Wait... whose taking us home?" I asked remembering that they brought us here. "Oh right... I'll take you" said Chan. We got into his car and drove to our dorm. "Alright, we're here" he said as he pulled up in the parking lot. "See you tomorrow, goodnight" I said. Yuna said goodbye and we headed inside the building. It was around 10:00 pm.

I took a quick shower and went to bed. I decided to turn off my phone since I usually got a lot of notifications that kept me up. Little did I know, that was a huge mistake.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Hello to the people who actually read this, sorry for not uploading in so long, I kinda had no motivation to do so and no inspiration 😔. But I'm finally uploading 🙈. I'll try to upload as much as I did before. Hope you are enjoying the story!