Chapter 4

You and Hyunjin started to think of what to do for the choreography. You were both pitching in a lot of ideas and couldn't pick one. It was in between a ballad like song and tango.

"Let's flip a coin, if it's right side up we do tango and if it's facing down we start with a ballad" said Hyunjin. You agreed and he flipped the coin. You knew that either one of the dances would wow the judges since you guys were probably the only ones doing this type of dance, you could hear loud and energetic music from the other rooms.

Hyunjin POV
I flipped the coin and saw that it had landed right side up. I heard Y/N gasp and asked "what's wrong?" She just looked at me and said "you know what we have to dance like for this type of dance right?" I immediately realized what we had to do. We both just stared at each other. I saw that there was a slight blush on Y/N's cheek. I felt my cheeks also getting hot and turned to look at the mirror realizing that I was also blushing.

Y/N POV
I was shocked when Hyunjin lifted his hand up revealing that the coin had landed right side up, we were doing tango. We were both blushing and wouldn't look at each other. JYP came in a couple of minutes later and found us trying to pick a song to use. "What are you two going to do for your choreography?" He asked. "We are doing a classic dance with a twist" Hyunjin replies making JYP confused. "I was also confused at first but don't worry you'll understand when you see it" I said. He just laughed and said "Good luck to both of you then, just making sure that nobody does the same thing" We nodded and he left the room.

We spent about 20 minutes picking a song since we were both very indecisive and couldn't both agree on a song. "To be honestly most of them sound the same" said Hyunjin. I looked at him and said "if most of them sound the same then why can't you just make up your mind?" I said sounding agitated. "I don't know" he said looking down. "Are you already mad at me? We just started!" He said. "I'm not mad just a bit annoyed that you can't pick a song" I said sarcastically. He laughed a bit. We eventually picked a song and once we knew it, it was time to go.

"Wow, it's already super late" you said looking at the clock in the practice room. "Let's go look in the other practice rooms to see if anyone is still here" Hyunjin suggested. You nodded and you both went out of the room. Everything was silent. You both continued walking down the hallway looking through the windows of the practice rooms. There was nobody there.

"I guess we're the only ones here then" said Hyunjin.

"Yeah guess so" I replied.

"Well then let's go home" he said. As we walked back to our practice room we saw a bolt of lightning through one of the windows, then came a roll of thunder. You jumped since it was super loud. It started to rain very hard and the lights turned off in the whole building. The power had gone out. Great you thought. Now you were both stuck together alone on the building in complete darkness.