Chapter 2

~~~~~~~~~~ 1 week later ~~~~~~~~~~

Time went by really fast, it was now the next week and today you started to train with Hyunjin. You were very nervous about messing up and embarrassing yourself in front of him.

It was early in the morning and you now had to get ready for practice. You barely got any sleep last night because you couldn't get your mind off of the practice the next morning.

When you got to the JYP building you rushed to see if anyone was already there since you were all supposed to meet JYP there before beginning.

You got there and there were already 3 people inside, Yuna, Felix and Hyunjin. You greeted all of them and then took a seat by the mirror. Yuna came to sit next to you and whispered " I'm so nervous, what if I mess up?" Her partner was Seungmin. "You'll do great don't worry" I replied. "Are you nervous?" She asked. "A bit" I replied. That was a complete lie, you were extremely nervous and your heart was beating so fast you felt like it was going to jump out of your chest.

Once everyone else got there JYP and some other staff members came in. "Hello everyone, today I will explain what the rules are" he said. "The choreography has to be original, if your choreography is not original half of the point will be taken off." He continued.

Everyone nodded in agreement. "With that said, you can all start practicing, everyone in a different room though, I made sure that everyone gets a room to themselves since I don't want anyone copying each other" we all nodded. He left after saying that.