Chapter 13

When Yuna said Hyunjin started to panic and asking where he was. "Where is he?! Is he ok?!" He said almost screaming. "He's in the nurse right now, they'll take him to the hospital once they put a bandage over his ankle to stabilize it" said Yuna. That was the first time that I had heard Yuna talk formally.

"We're going too" I said heading back to the practice room with Hyunjin to get our stuff. We got out stuff and ran out of the room. They were already helping Seungmin get inside the car. "We'll take my car" said Hyunjin. We got on and followed the car Seungmin and Yuna were on.

We got to the hospital and rushed out of the car. The nurses made us wait in the waiting room as they took Seungmin into a room to examine his ankle. "You have to call the rest of the members to tell them what happened" I said looking at Hyunjin. "Right... I almost forgot. I'll be right back" he said heading towards to door.

Hyunjin POV
I was so worried about Seungmin that I almost forgot to tell the rest of the members what had happened. I called Chan first.

The phones ringed for about 10 seconds before Chan answered and said "yes?" I stayed silent for a couple of seconds. "Hyunjin are you ok? Where are you?" Chan asked. "Hyung... Seungmin twisted his ankle and we're at the hospital" I finally said. "What?! What hospital are you at?" He said. "We're at X hospital. Room 27" I said. "Alright I'm coming. Some of the members are here so I'll take them with me. Call Changbin he went home since he finished practice." Said Chan. "Alright" was all I said before hanging up calling Changbin immediately.

Again, the phone ringed for about 10 seconds until he answered. "Hello? What do you need? I'm working on a new song" he said. "Seungmin twisted his ankle" I said. "What?!" He had the same reaction as Chan. "We're at X hospital, room 27" I repeated. "Alright, I'm on my way. Since Jeongin is here I'll take him with me" He said. He was about to hang up but I stopped him asking "what about the other members? Where are they?" I said. "Minho and Felix are with Chan in the practice room and Jisung is at the store." He answered. "Alright, I'll call Jisung then" I said hanging up.

I called Jisung and he picked up immediately. "Hello" he said. "Jisung, Seungmin twisted his ankle. We're at X hospital, room 27." I said. I heard his fats steps through the phone "on my way" he said. He hung up and I saw Chan, Felix and Minho got out of the car. "We're here" said Chan. "That was quick" I said surprised. "Let's go inside, the others will be here in a bit" I said walking inside.

Y/N POV
I saw Hyunjin, Chan, Minho and Felix walking in. "They're here" said Hyunjin sitting down next to me. "Is he alright?" Asked Felix sounding worried. "Yeah, we'll be able to see him in about 20 minutes" I answered. Meanwhile they were outside the doctor had came to tell us that we would be able to see him in a bit, then the nurse came to say that they just needed 20 more minutes and then we could go in to see him.

They all sat down meanwhile we waited for the rest of the members. Since Jisung was close by he came in next. "I'm here" he said running out of breath. "Did you run here?" Asked Minho. "Yeah, Changbin hyung took me to the store" he said still trying to catch his breath. "I'll go get some water for you" I said getting up. I went to get a water bottle from the vending machine. Once I got back I saw that Changbin and Jeongin were already there. I handed the water to Jisung and went back to my seat.

The doctor came out and told us that we could now go in. "Wow, he has a lot of friends" the doctor slightly chuckled as he saw all 9 of us stand up to go in. "Yeah, he sure does" said Chan noticing how much people we actually were.

We all went in and saw him seated in a hospital bed. "Are you alright" asked Chan. "Yeah... my ankle still hurts a bit though" replied Seungmin. "How did you twist it in the first place?" asked Jisung.