Q&A

I'll be answering some of your questions today ! Most of them were actually sent through private messages (surprisingly).

Q: What's your actual name? You always refer to yourself as author at the end of chapters so I'm curious.

A: I'm not completely comfortable telling you guys my real name so I'll go with my nickname !                My nickname is Lia :)

Q: When's your birthday?

A: January 11 ! I wonder if any of you have the same birthday as me or close to it.

Q: Why did you decide that out of everything you wanted to write a Hyunjin ff?

A: I usually write stories when I'm bored and I came up with a plot one day and since Hyunjin is one of my ults I decided to make it a Hyunjin ff !

Q: How are you?

A: I'm doing good at the moment, thanks for asking :) How are you guys?

Q: Were any of the characters based on a person in your life?

A: Actually this may seem shocking but, Haewon! A few years back there was this girl who would always pretend to be my friend and care about me but would actually do things behind my back and would always say that I 'copied' her in everything when I wasn't, I ended up moving away from the school where the girl went and I haven't talked to her since then.

Q: Will we ever know what Y/N's mom said to Hyunjin?

A: Yep! It's in chapter 40 :)

Q: What motivates you to write stories?

A: The joy that people reading it are enjoying it, it makes me feel happy when I see comments that you guys enjoy the story or messages saying that they love the story and encouraging me !

Q: Will we ever get a sequel?

A: Probably not :( I'll continue writing stories and possibly another Hyunjin one, just probably not a sequel to this one.

Q: Where are you from?

A: I'm from the U.S, I live in Illinois !

Q: What career would you like to pursue?

A: I always change it because I'm indecisive and don't want to stick to just one thing but at the moment I want to be a fashion designer, dancer or photographer.

Q: What are your pronouns?

A: She/Her !

Q: Are you ever gonna make another Stray Kids book?

A: Yes ! I'm currently working on a Sunghoon book but after I finish that I'll most likely be publishing a Felix one !

That's it for today's questions ! If you still have any questions you can always message me and I'll gladly answer them :)

Thanks to everyone who read the story ! Once again, I love you all !

                                                                                                                                                        -Lia