Chapter 30

The day where Y/N was supposed to meet with Yeseul and Yohan was here. She got dressed up early in the morning and headed out to meet them. "Where are you going?" Yuna asked from the kitchen. "To meet Yeseul and Yohan" Y/N said, walking out of the door. "I'll see you later" she said before heading out of the door.

The cafe they were meeting at wasn't far from Y/N's dorm so she decided to walk there. After about 15 minutes she got to the cafe where Yeseul and Yohan were already seated. "Sorry I got here a bit late, I walked here" Y/N said as she bowed slightly. "It's fine" Yeseul said.

"Sorry for the inconvenience," Y/N said "I wanted to know what she meant and who she was talking about" "It's fine, I'll explain everything" Yohan said.

"So where should I start.... One day while I was walking home I saw a girl crying on a swing, I went up to her and asked if she was ok. She said she was but I kept seeing her there, as if she was waiting for someone. I finally decided to ask her why she was there everyday" Yohan then said, "She told me she was waiting for her mother like she had told her to do. She said she had left her when she was only 7 years old and told her to wait for her at the swing. After about two weeks I saw her walking around school, I went up to her since she seemed lost. She had just transferred there and needed help finding her classroom."

"She kept trying to talk to me after that. She would come up to me all the time, whether it was homework help or asking if I wanted to go eat something with her after school. After she asked me out I rejected her and said I liked someone else. She started to stalk me and follow me even at school. The day I asked you out and you rejected me I found her looking at us from afar"

"So that's why she's taking things out on me?" Y/N said, she was surprised at what she was hearing. She was never close to Haewon so she didn't know much about what her past was like or her family. "That's messed up. You helped her when she needed it but she started to stalk you? That's creepy" Yeseul said. "I know, I didn't feel safe anywhere I went and felt like I was being watched" Yohan said.

"Thanks for telling me this. She's been making things harder for me at the company" Y/N said.

The three talked for a bit more before heading out of the cafe. Yohan and Y/N gave each other their number in case anything else came up. "Thank you for your help" Y/N said, while walking out of the cafe. "No problem, update us if anything happens" Yohan said, Yeseul waved at her and then they both left.

"Was that Yohan?" Haewon said with a smirk coming up behind Y/N. "What are you doing here?!" Y/N shrieked. "Shh, be quiet. I just followed you here" Haewon shrugged.