Chapter 10

As you finished the story Hyunjin got up looking mad. He was about to go out the door before you stopped him. "Where are you going?" You said also standing up. "To confront her about what she did" he replied angrily. You panicked a little before saying "Don't! There's no use. Let's just focus on trying to beat her this time".

"Alright" Hyunjin said sitting back down. "Let's make it even more interesting" he said looking at me. "What do you mean?" You said confused.

"Let's add another part" he said. "What?! Another?! It's already hard enough though!" You exclaimed. "I want to wow the judges as much as we can" said Hyunjin.

You thought about it and said "Alright. Let's do contemporary". "Ok, let me look for another part to add to the song." He was browsing music sites until he found the perfect song.

"Alright, song cleared. But we still have to finish practicing the other two parts" he said getting up to connect his phone to the speaker so we could start practicing.

Time went by fast. You had both already memorized the first part. Now you had to come up with the second part. You were nervous because you still felt like you would mess up.

"Let's take a break, we practiced for a long time" he said taking your hand and leading you outside. "Let's go for a walk" you proposed.

You both walked through the whole building since you couldn't walk in public because dating rumors might start. You both walked for about 15 minutes and then decided to go to the café downstairs.

You got there and couldn't believe what you were seeing. It was Haewon. But she was with a boy. They were both sitting at a table and it looked like they were flirting.

"What happened?" Asked Hyunjin when he noticed I was frozen in place. "It's Haewon" I said silently. "She has a boyfriend?!" Hyunjin whisper-shouted. "That's.... that's my ex boyfriend" you said.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Sorry for the extremely short chapter. I'm in the middle of class and got bored so I decided to write another chapter.