Chapter 19

The whole way there we were just singing along to our favorite music. We sounded like we were dying at some points but it was okay because we were having fun. We had just finished screaming to Got7 when Dawns new song came on.

"hEy⚠️dAwN🐺wHaT's❓gOiNg🏃oN👀" I screamed at the top of my lungs (IM SORRY I HAD TO-)

You could probably hear it from a mile away, I could see the drivers in the cars next to us turn to look at us but we didn't really care. Hyunjin proceeded to sing the rest of Jessi's verse. By the time the song was over I was sure that the cars windows would have shattered but surprisingly they didn't.

After 10 more minutes of 'singing' along to songs we finally arrived at the amusement park. It looked even better in person. I was so excited to ride the big roller coaster that I saw on the parks cite.

"Cmon! I wanna ride the roller coaster!" I exclaimed opening the car door quickly and running out of the car

"Hold on, first let's go on the more chill rides and then we can go on the roller coasters" said Hyunjin slowing me down

"Why? Are you scared" I teased

"What? No, I just don't want us puking our food out"

"Oh, your right. Then we'll ride the roller coasters later. Can we ride the carousel? I know it sounds childish but I like it" I said

"Sure why not"

I quickly grabbed Hyunjin's hand and ran towards the carousel. There was a small line, there were only about 6-7 people in line so we didn't have to wait long.

 There was a small line, there were only about 6-7 people in line so we didn't have to wait long

^^thats what the carousel looked like

It was finally our turn and I was excited for some reason. "I haven't gone on one of these since I was a little kid" Hyunjin laughed as we got on

"Me neither, that's why I wanted to ride it" I said

Even if it was a slow and calm ride we enjoyed it and had fun. It wasn't very long though, it only lasted about a minutes or two.

"What should we do next?" I asked Hyunjin

"Hmmm.... there's bumper cars over there! Let's do that" he says

We headed towards the bumper cars and once again there wasn't a very big line, most people were riding the roller coasters and more exciting rides.

Soon it was our turn to go in. I got the yellow car and Hyunjin got the red car. As soon as the ride started I headed full speed at Hyunjin, which of course made his car slide all the way to the other side of the space we had to use the bumper cars in.

I was too busy laughing to see that someone was coming my way which also sent me to the same side Hyunjin was on.

Hyunjin took the opportunity and quickly got revenge, he also drove his bumper car towards me at full speed. We continued doing that for about 5 more minutes until the ride was over.

At the end I had a small bruise on my leg from crashing into the wall but it didn't hurt much so it was alright.

We rode a few more smaller rides until it was finally time to go to the roller coasters.

"Do we really have to?" Hyunjin asked looking worried

"Are you scared? Cause if so I'll just go on my own" I said as I walked towards the line by the ride

"No, I was just asking. In any case you would be the one getting scared" he said confidently

"I don't think so, I'm a pro at this" I replied just as confidently

"We'll see"

The line moved quickly until it was out turn. We got a seat that was around the middle.

"You ready?" I asked

"Yeah, are you?" Hyunjin said. I hadn't noticed how gorgeous he looked. The sun was at a perfect angle and it made him look gorgeous.

"Y-yeah" I stuttered

The roller coaster started. We started off slowly going onto smaller bumps and then we got to a big one. It was finally time for the big drop.

I put my hands up in excitement and was enjoying it but Hyunjin on the other hand....

The poor boy was screaming his lungs out and holding onto the security bar thing like his life depended on it.

When the roller coaster ended Hyunjin looked terrified

"And you were saying?" I teased

"I wasn't scared, it was acting" he tried playing it off cool

"Ok then, let's go to another roller coaster"

"Fine, but then can we get cotton candy?" He asked

I chuckled at his cute request and nodded my head

We walked off towards the next roller coaster and once again stood in line

"My feet are killing me from standing in line so much" I whined

"Mine don't, I'll just carry you so your feet can rest for a bit" he said

"Wha-" bug before you could even finish your sentence you were already on Hyunjin's back. He looked so relaxed on the outside but on the inside he was completely freaking out.