Chapter 18

"Hyunjin?"

Hyunjin POV

I quickly got off the car and was going to help Y/N out of the car. I've been thinking about what her mom since we left her parents house.

                            ꕥ𝙵𝚕𝚊𝚜𝚑𝚋𝚊𝚌𝚔ꕥ
Y/N got up to go to the washroom, I was left alone with her mom at the dinner table.

"Now that Y/N isn't here I'll tell you a bit about her, this might be helpful to you, well if you like her that is" I was surprised by what she was saying but at the same time I wasn't, she's been trying to set us up all morning. I heard her mutter a quick I hope he does under her breath.

"Her favorite chocolates are *insert your favorite (or candy) here*, it might sound cliché but she does love sweets" she continued "she also loves stuffed animals, her room is full of it, I don't know how she doesn't get allergies but that child is something else" she chuckled.

"Look, I personally really like you and I'm hoping that my daughter does too. Her father doesn't like me setting her up like this but I want grandchildren and if this is the way I can get them then I'll continue till I get them" I couldn't tell if she was kidding or not but by her facial expressions she probably wasn't.

"If you ever need any more tips just ask me" she said

All I could do was look down, I felt my face heat up.

"Are you blushing? Wait... YOU ACTUALLY LIKE HER?! THIS IS A DREAM COME TRUE"

Do I like her? I just met her though I thought to myself.

                     ꕥ𝙴𝚗𝚍 𝚘𝚏 𝙵𝚕𝚊𝚜𝚑𝚋𝚊𝚌𝚔ꕥ

I opened her door and without thinking I held her hand.

"Hyunjin?"

I looked at her and noticed what I did. We just stared at each other while blushing.

What are you doing? Let go

But there was something in me that didn't want to let go

                     Back to Y/N POV

We just stared at each other. I wasn't really complaining thought, he's very handsome.

I could stare at him all day I thought

What are you thinking! Don't cave in with your thoughts Y/N, don't cave in!

Meanwhile there was some fight going on in my mind Hyunjin let go of my hand

"I'm sorry, I wasn't thinking" he said looking down shyly

"N-no it's fine" I stuttered

I quickly got off the car and we walked inside the restaurant

It wasn't anything fancy but it smelled delicious

"Will you be eating here or to go" a worker asked as we went inside"

"For here please" Hyunjin answered

"Alright, table for how many?"

"2 please"

"Right this way"

He led us to a small table near a corner of the restaurant. We sat down and looked at the menu.

"It all looks so delicious" I said "it does, I have no idea what to order" Hyunjin responded

A few minutes later a waiter came towards our table.