1k special chapter

It was a nice autumn day, you were just 7 years old. Since you didn't have any friends at school you were always by yourself, you still managed to have fun.

One day you were hanging out at the park since your parents were at an important meeting. They were the owners of a famous and successful company. There were always people around you but you still felt lonely, until someone came up to you while you were in the swing.

"Can I use this swing?" Said a boy pointing at the swing next to yours. "Sure" you shrugged.

"What's your name? I'm Hyunjin" the introduced himself .

"I'm Park Y/N" you responded shyly. You weren't used to talking to other kids so you were very shy and talked in a quite voice.

"Wanna be friends?" Hyunjin asked.

Your eyes lit up and you were smiling brightly. "Yes" you nodded your head happily. I finally have a friend! You thought to yourself.

For the next 4 months you both always hung out at the park. You decided to invite him to your home so you could also hang out somewhere other than the park.

"Wanna come over to my house?" You asked enthusiastically. "Sure, I have to ask my mom though". He walked over to his mom, he came running back with a big smile on his face. "She said yes! I can't wait to get there"

A few years had passed and you were both best friends. You went everywhere together. But something had happened that would change your life.

"Y/N, we're moving to Australia" your parents announced.

They forced you to say goodbye to Hyunjin before leaving.

"Promise me you'll come back Y/N, you have to promise me" he said while crying.

"I promise"

                          10 years later

"Y/N! Your gonna be late for your first day of school!" You heard your mom shout from the kitchen. "Coming!"

You were finally back in Korea, after 10 years of living in Australia. You still missed Hyunjin but you knew that you probably wouldn't find him again.

You quickly ate breakfast and headed towards school. You were in senior year of high school.

You walked into the school and stared in awe at the beautifully decorated hallways and rooms. Out of the corner of your eye you see a staff member walking towards you.

"Hello, you must be the new student" she said in a cheerful voice. "I'm the assistant principle, Mrs. Lee"

"Hello" you bowed respectfully. "I'm Park Y/N"

"We'll have a student show you around the school, you have the same schedule as him so he'll be able to help you with your classes"

You were curious as to who would be showing you around the school.

Your heart felt like it stopped when you saw a familiar face walking towards you.

"Y/N?!" He screamed.

"Hyunjin?!"

"You two know each other..?" Mrs.Lee looked at you both clearly confused.