WE WANT PEACE

I went on the internet today to search for something to write about. I found this "Koran Burning in U.K" and it was a video by "News247" on DailyMotion which is a wesite on the internet.

This is what happened.

A bunch of dumb idiotic drunk dogs (hem hem I mean humans) were outside in some filthy druggy alley. The drunk dog goes "this is the koran and its full of *censored* and were gonna burn this right *censored* now,"

He chuckd it on the floor and jumped and stood on it they dumped a whole lot of oil and set it on fire. And the guy got ecstatic and started going " la la la la la" but really when hes burning in a fire 100000000000x hotter than that IM gonna be the one going" la la la la la " and HES gonna be laughing on the other side of his face.

They are frikin dogs and I wish that I could go and kill them all.

I know an incident like that happened in U.S.A, but I didn't see them burning it with my own eyes.

But when the day of Qiyamaah comes,  Allah (S.W.A) will punish them for the rest of eternity.

Wooh, I'm glad I let my frustration out, please go and check it out. It makes me feel much better of who I am, and to spread the message of ISLAM.

annnnnnd people wonder  why I DISLIKE non-muslims.

Jee wiz

Luv yaa!