Types Of People in a Doctor's Waiting Room

It's For Laughs Friday everyone, time to CELEBRATE. *moon walks to success*

For those of you who have no idea what I'm talking about welcome and sit back and relax. For Laughs Friday is basically Friday, but I call it "for laughs" because every Friday I update a comedy post/rant on "Wattroker's Life" and a chapter on "We Stole The Tiara", both being comedy books and written by me , you'll basically die of laughter,  because, seriously, I'm hilarious right?!

This Friday I'm doing a types of people post because the world is full of people so lets shame them.

____________

Types Of People In  a Doctor's Waiting Room:

1. The Person Who Needs To Go To  a Hospital.

Now this guy doesn't understand the difference between a surgery and a Hospital,  this guy is sitting in the corner DYING like, wheezing and doubling, on his knees and begging to the lord to make him better.

Like dude?!

Go to a hospital, thats not normal, you need urgent help, surgery's have very long waiting times and by the time you get to your appointment you'll be in a coffin.

2. The Person Who doesn't Need To Go To A Doctor.

This person is in full health, and looks happy and healthy and when you go to ask them why they're here, the answer is this: "I coughed yesterday, so I immediately made an appointment, I've been praying to lord to make me better but, I don't know if I ever will live to see my daughter,"

What?

Did I hear that correct? Are you for real? You coughed so you need to see a doctor?

Hahahhahahahhahahahahahh, oh, you're......you're serious.

Right.

3 . The Viral Disease Family.

Now this will be the family of four or five who all have the same illness, they sit next to you and you cover your mouth like, no thanks,  me no wanty, me no needy, me no needy viral diseasy.

Seriously they need a private area where they can breathe their germs, go away, please.

4. The Baby Who Gor Ill For It Very First Time

Now, not so much the baby, but more like the baby's parents are like the most annoying people in the room, and hell theres a lot of annoying people in a doctor's waiting room. These parents will be holding tight to the baby and crying and praying and yelling at the receptionist to get a move on her baby's dying.

They want to make me throw myself in front of a frikin cash and carry lorry.

Jeez.

5. The Guy Who Came There To Read  a newspaper

The man is shy and usually hides behind its natural habitat, newspaper.  The man will usually be seen if one breathes, when one breathes the man will become irritated and will usually glare,  occasionally yelling at little children to stop being alive.

6. The Teen Who Had to Come To her First Doctors Appointment Alone

Now this is the teen who doesn't want to grow up, and by growing up I mean going to her first Doc Appointment alone. She has no idea what she's doing and is nervously looking around and keeps running up to a bewildered receptionist and asking tons of questions.

Calm the flip down.

7. Your Mum's Friend Who Just Had To Be There

Ever been sitting in the surgery and suddenly your mums friend walks in like "Hey sweetie haven't seen you in ages you've grown so much!" And then everyone stares and you have to be polite and you want the grown to swallow you up and yeah.

I feel ya.

8. The Old Lady Who You Don't Want To talk To Right Now.

This old lady will just go on and on and on and on and on, she's persistent in having a conversation and won't talk yes or no for an answer.  She doesn't hear the hints to shut up or the receptionist calling your name, and when you try to tell her you need to go she doesn't hear you.

Let me go.
Let me go.
Don't wanna talk to you anymore.
Let me go.
Let me go.

Get out the surgery and shut the door.
And I don't care.
What you've got to say.
Just shut the flip up.
I honestly couldn't care anyway.

There you go, hope you had lots of laughs this Friday, don't forget to check out my new chapter in "We Stole The Tiara" and hashtag #RedefiningMentalHealth on twitter facebook etc.

Cherries, chocolate and strawberry cupcakes.

storyzrok