TYPES OF GIRLS THAT MAKE YOU GO "DAMN, WHICH ONE AM I?"

Salaam

WARNING CONTAINS AMERICAN CLICHÈS

1. Barbie

That girl whsoe dripping in makeup, lies through her teeth, flaunts like she got it, and has a nasal voice.

Uh huh.

That girl.

Darling, go buy a personality,

2. Nerd

Nerd is nerd. Sheesh do I even need to tell you what she is.

She's that type of girl that is way too smart, spends lunch doing homework and........need no more.

3. Mrs Classy, Sassy Bad Assy

She's just perfect, average looking, sassy, gotta bit of rebel in her, and amazing friend.

4. Rebel

That girl, that dresses up in all black, cusses in every sentence, and threatens to stab you with a sizzors if you don't shut up.

You be like *whispering* okay.

5. Luna Lovegood

Yes, I do mean Luna from HP.

She's that type of girl that is disturbingly naive, laughs at skeptics, but in the end is a loyal, calm, reassuring friend that you can always rely on.

Keep calm and look out for nargles.

#LLForTheQueen

6. Miss Reckless

That lunatic of a friend that is just.......reckless. She comes up with crazy revenges, ludicrous plans and is she sees a Do Not Touch or Do Not Enter sign shes just can't help it.

But we all need a bit of adventure right?

7. Comedian

She's that friend that makes you laugh till your sides split, sends you hilarious voice messages and bursts into peals of laughter in awkward silences.

BEST. FRIEND. EVER.

8. Foodie

She looks at food, eats food, her t shirt has a picture of a doughnut on it, she works part time at a bakery, and if you tell her you're hosting a party she'll ask "will there be food?"

-_- yes, yes there will be food.

An

Salaaaam

Short crappy post IK IK. But what can I do, I jut wanted to post something ya know.

AND CHECK OUT THIS KNEW THING I STARTED ITS CALLED LETTERS I WISH I WROTE

Cherries, chocolate and strawberry cupcakes.

Storyzrok